Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

What's with the gigantic face of Ms. Knapp???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Worse trying to view this on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIcon View Post
    Worse trying to view this on my phone.
    Get the app then

I like the new main page. Dramatic improvement over the steaming pile of dung it once was.

That said, it's still not great. They're still trying too hard to do the "tile thing". And, to me at least, it reeeeeeeks of "We don't have content, so instead - we'll make things look unnecessarily flashy"

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Get the app then
    Where is this app? The only app I see is the SBNation app on Android and I don't need that. What I need is MMA news, not sports news.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Where is this app? The only app I see is the SBNation app on Android and I don't need that. What I need is MMA news, not sports news.
    There's a MMAFighting.com app, and it is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    There's a MMAFighting.com app, and it is really good.
    If you gotta link, it would help. I still don't see an Android app.

I dunno. I just went into the app store on my iphone.

mmajunkie app is good too

am i the only one that is missing the link for this site on their page?