Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looper

Overrated movie. It was a decent movie for time travel I guess. I could not get past the vast amount of time paradoxes. May put a bigger review up later.

***One paradox before I go. Cool effect but ridiculous, when the first Looper starts losing limbs and stuff as his present self is being hacked. If he didn't have legs and fingers and what not, he never would have been able to escape in the first place.

This movie and almost every single one like it are total crap. You have to overlook logic to accept it. Even back to the future handled time travel better than this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I watched this movie last night. It was nothing more than decent. I hated the telekinesis crap and I think that if they wanted to implement stupid sht like that they could at least have had some cool effects. The story was pretty bad as well. I didn't really like any of the characters. There was some decent action. 5/10 from me. And that's a generous 5.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.