Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Yeah that was Deathstroke. You are a little confused. The surveillane video they have of Oliver is from the assassination attempt with all the donors (the episode where he shoots the assissin in the eye), not from the prison. Ollie used the excuse, he thought it was the shooters so he picked it up.
    Ah, OK that makes sense now. I thought it was footage from inside the prison. And as for Deathstroke, that explains why he was such a badass in his fight scene.

I was just about to post a topic asking if anybody watched this. It's been pretty awesome so far. I've been really enjoying the series.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I was just about to post a topic asking if anybody watched this. It's been pretty awesome so far. I've been really enjoying the series.
    Glad we got another one. Yeah I been thoroughly enjoying it.

man, the sister on this show is hot

i think shes hotter than the lawyer

I haven't seen any of them. For some reason, I can't shake "Moesha" when hearing about the CW.

Any place you can view them online?

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I haven't seen any of them. For some reason, I can't shake "Moesha" when hearing about the CW.

Any place you can view them online?
    Well the www.cwtv.com has the past 5 episodes online.

Though you wont get from the start, but get a feel for the show.

Speaking of super heroes...

Anyone watching this, or start. Been an incredible season. And leading to a killer finale/ showdown. Not too many to pick from, but hands down the best live action comic tv series ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I dunno where America is up to but chances are you're ahead because... yeah. You get it first. Last night we got the episode where..... Spoilers Ahead.

Yao Fei was murdered. I didn't see that coming at all haha. And ending with Malcolm finding out Oliver's secret! I might actually torrent the next episode because I don't want to wait a week :P

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Anyone else catch this, any thoughts??
    I caught the trailer somehow, and I think I threw up in my mouth while I was laughing. Maybe it's a good show, who am I to judge? But what a retarded premise.

How about a show where Peter North jerks off and drowns the villians in cum?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I dunno where America is up to but chances are you're ahead because... yeah. You get it first. Last night we got the episode where..... Spoilers Ahead.

Yao Fei was murdered. I didn't see that coming at all haha. And ending with Malcolm finding out Oliver's secret! I might actually torrent the next episode because I don't want to wait a week :P
    Nope you are at the same spot. That's same ep here. Tonight is the finale. Though I am psyched as hell as you I always record and watch it on the weekend.

So many things could happen is Tommy going the Harry Osbourne route, will he turn against his father if he finds out he's the bad Archer? Will Deathstroke reappear ? So much more.