Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Botched moonsault = fractured skull

Holy ****, that must have hurt!!! Scary ****!

At a Beyond Wrestling show in Rhode Island on September 30th, Atlanta-based wrestler Charade botched one even worse, under-rotating during a moonsault and landing directly on the top of his head. The horrific impact fractured Charade’s skull, and immediately silenced the meager crowd. But Charade — working off of pure muscle memory — remained conscious and actually kicked out his opponent’s first attempt at a pin before letting the match come to a merciful conclusion.

Beyond Wrestling is hosting a charity dinner/event this Sunday in Bridgewater, MA, to raise money for Charade’s medical expenses.

From cagepotato.com

Fractured skull...eek. Lucky he didnt break his neck too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holy ####! Not sure that was worth it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good gravy! My head hurt a little just watching that video....
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

5. Default

I watched that part at least thirty times and there are now tears in my eyes....I think there may be something wrong with me mentally =P

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    I watched that part at least thirty times and there are now tears in my eyes....I think there may be something wrong with me mentally =P
    Nope... er well, maybe, but if so I'm right there with you. I just hovered my pointer on the timeline right before impact and clicked about a dozen times

Quote Originally Posted by jmose86 View Post
    Nope... er well, maybe, but if so I'm right there with you. I just hovered my pointer on the timeline right before impact and clicked about a dozen times
    You are warped!