Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 622
  1. #371
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    A dog died for crazy joe.
    Yeah right.. how does a dog fall off a roof. What kind of pitch did the roof have. the dog knew something that the government didn't want leaked to the Russian who specialize in canine negotiations. Poor guy. Reminds me of the scene from game of thrones when the kids watches brother and sister banging. Maybe Biden had some jungle fever with the first lady and the dog walked in on them.

  2. #372
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    64,919

    Default

    Dont they keep the dogs on some kind of tether?

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #373
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,121

    Default

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1250485

    I lean right. But damn do these republicans embarrass themselves. WTF cares!?! And if your better than him so what?

    Best line at the end when asked about why no photos.


    "Because when he goes to Camp David, he goes to spend time with his family and friends and relax, not to produce photographs,"

    Exactly.

    Not everything has to be a confrontation, ughh embarrassing.

  4. #374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Best line at the end when asked about why no photos.


    "Because when he goes to Camp David, he goes to spend time with his family and friends and relax, not to produce photographs,"
    Yet you can go online and you can find photos of him doing almost anything else. Basketball, biking, bowling, baseball, running, football, swimming, golfing..... not that I need to see a photo of him doing everything because you're right...who cares? However... saying Obama doesn't want to produce photographs is laughable. He's the most social media conscious president we've ever had.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #375

    Default

    Well, we can surmise that Obama is a better shot than Dick Cheney. Who can forget...

    Cheney Shoots Fellow Hunter in Mishap on a Texas Ranch


    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/13/po...eney.html?_r=0

    That incident did produce some great quips though:

    "He is a lawyer and he got shot in the face. But he's a lawyer, he can use his other face. He'll be all right." --Craig Ferguson

    "Rumors are that the reason Dick Cheney didn't say anything about the hunting accident for about 24 hours was because he had been drinking. And I'm thinking, well jeez, he was probably drinking when we planned the invasion of Iraq." --David Letterman

    "They were in a car, they drive along, they get out of the car, he shoots his friend in the face, then they get back in the car and they go hide for 18 hours. That’s not hunting ... that's an episode of 'The Sopranos'" --Jay Leno

    "What a nightmare I had last night. I dreamed I was at a Washington party and I had to choose between Dick Cheney taking me on a hunting trip or Ted Kennedy driving me home." --Jay Leno

    "We can't get bin Laden, but we nailed a 78-year-old attorney." --David Letterman

  6. #376
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    64,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Well, we can surmise that Obama is a better shot than Dick Cheney. Who can forget...

    Cheney Shoots Fellow Hunter in Mishap on a Texas Ranch


    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/13/po...eney.html?_r=0

    That incident did produce some great quips though:

    "He is a lawyer and he got shot in the face. But he's a lawyer, he can use his other face. He'll be all right." --Craig Ferguson

    "Rumors are that the reason Dick Cheney didn't say anything about the hunting accident for about 24 hours was because he had been drinking. And I'm thinking, well jeez, he was probably drinking when we planned the invasion of Iraq." --David Letterman

    "They were in a car, they drive along, they get out of the car, he shoots his friend in the face, then they get back in the car and they go hide for 18 hours. That’s not hunting ... that's an episode of 'The Sopranos'" --Jay Leno

    "What a nightmare I had last night. I dreamed I was at a Washington party and I had to choose between Dick Cheney taking me on a hunting trip or Ted Kennedy driving me home." --Jay Leno

    "We can't get bin Laden, but we nailed a 78-year-old attorney." --David Letterman
    Wow, digging up old Bush era stuff. Obarry still has nothing positive to his presidency that you guys have to keep dredging up Bush.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  7. #377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Wow, digging up old Bush era stuff. Obarry still has nothing positive to his presidency that you guys have to keep dredging up Bush.
    This thread contains some positive Obama posts, which you can always attempt to discredit. But the Bush administration provided so many gems that they shouldn't be buried forever. It's like The Benny Hill Show. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's no longer funny.

  8. #378
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    64,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    This thread contains some positive Obama posts, which you can always attempt to discredit. But the Bush administration provided so many gems that they shouldn't be buried forever. It's like The Benny Hill Show. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's no longer funny.
    We are year 5 into the Obarry administration and there is plenty of **** to dredge here. Bush era is long over and consigned to history. How about we talk about Obarrys choice to be Sec of Defense's belief that America is the worlds bully?

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  9. #379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    We are year 5 into the Obarry administration and there is plenty of **** to dredge here. Bush era is long over and consigned to history. How about we talk about Obarrys choice to be Sec of Defense's belief that America is the worlds bully?
    I ain't defending Hagel. That guy is a ****in' Republican!

    Not sure of Obama's motivation to choose him, to be honest. Colin Powell would have been a better choice.

  10. #380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    How about we talk about Obarrys choice to be Sec of Defense's belief that America is the worlds bully?
    Let's be clear: Anyone who DOESN'T think this is true, is too stupid to even be elected dog catcher. You can question the wisdom of speaking unpopular truths, but we're an empire. The SecDef of all people must be aware of that at all times.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •