Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bjj in toronto

Save your money.
    All you need is this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That gym Spectre linked to also has MT and wrestling classes. Barring the MT instructors being adequately qualified, I'm gonna start training there shortly. So ****ing excited! I love Toronto, but I hated going there for classes due to lack of decent places close by. I've never had a gym a 10-minute walk from where I lived.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

That gym is actually a 40 min drive from where I am. Still something to consider though.

@jedigavin

40 minutes is a bit much. I don't drive though, so I'm just thankful to have something within walking distance. I hated having to take the GO into Toronto all the time.
    アッシュ

So it's not Bjj, but it turns out Siam No.1 is very close to where I'm living, and down the street from my job. So it looks like that's what I'll be doing.

@jedigavin

I used to train at Siam no. 1. It's a good gym, and everyone there is pretty serious about actively fighting.
    アッシュ

My cardio is going to suck... big time.

@jedigavin

What's your weight like right now?
    アッシュ

I'm around 95 kg, but I don't want to lose weight, fat yes, but not weight if I can help it.

@jedigavin

Marco (Tony Montana) used to train and instruct at Siam No.1, before leaving for Xtreme Couture.

I wonder if he is still at XC...