Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

I'm driving so too lazy to dm,are you doing the Alcatraz tri?Seems so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I've never seen one in a person is the only thing holding me back.But it's crazy to get a 10 grand bike for less than 4.All the forums seem about 95% positive.i keep looking at those Chinese eBay sites and itching.Such a beautiful bike
    A friend of mine has one - and it looks awesome. He loves it. Just the frame though. The cockpit, components, and wheels are all "normal" stuff. Although the frame came preset up for Di2 - which is interesting all in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I'm driving so too lazy to dm,are you doing the Alcatraz tri?Seems so much fun
    I wish. couldn't get in via the lottery and all of the qualifying races are in Abu Dhabi and places I'll never go to do a tri. Considering I'm t-minus one month before baby time - my race schedule is going to be limited this year. Probably just Leadman 250 in September and I might do a HITS event in December. That's probably it outside of the local sprints and Olys. Wanted to do Oceanside but the wife nixed it.

This sounds like something from The Onion but apparently it's real. Entrepreneur selling clean air in pollution choked China...

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/worl...129-2dht3.html

Dont throw too many stones at Chinas pollution, Salt Lake City's winter air is so thick you can cut it with knife.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

This is really sh1tty. I'm taking my kids to Hong Kong and China for three weeks in April and May. Hopefully the warmer weather clears this up, because I'd really like to include Beijing on our itinerary. I've been there a couple of times and it was beautiful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

These are some pretty hilarious pics of deliveries being made in China.

smoking and peddling at least 300 pounds is quite a feat.

Chinese government official and his wife miss their flight and then he goes ape sh*t. I love how the security guys just stand there and watch him go nuts.

He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.