Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

My brother watches the show.I think he said the old guy at the farm and his son at least

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    My brother watches the show.I think he said the old guy at the farm and his son at least
    Yes, Herschel is from the show, as well as Glen from later in the episode.

Ah... thanks. Herschel and Shawn and Glenn.

*spoiler*
    I had a feeling nothing Lee said would keep Glenn from leaving. Herschel was pretty upset about his son dying, but I felt I chose the decision Shawn would've wanted. Too bad old man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Ah... thanks. Herschel and Shawn and Glenn.

*spoiler*
    I had a feeling nothing Lee said would keep Glenn from leaving. Herschel was pretty upset about his son dying, but I felt I chose the decision Shawn would've wanted. Too bad old man.
    I saved the little boy because I was asking Kenny for a ride, and didn't wanna piss him off, or have him depressed.

Tried to save the guy,Kenny didnt help me saved his kid instead.

Interesting, so kid saved either way. I watched a review on gameinformer, where I definetly saw that there actions lead to different outcomes then mine.

Id discuss more on this game, but I'll wait till nineondowarrior has finished. Try not to slip and spoil anything.

8. Default

I really loved the story in this game, but I'm not really into point and click games. It is so boring to play, but definitely worth it for the great story.

I just hate how all of your choices are so superficial and don't really effect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Interesting, so kid saved either way. I watched a review on gameinformer, where I definetly saw that there actions lead to different outcomes then mine.
    Yeah,it was obvious the girl in the leather jacket was pregnant but she never told me,but in other people's games she did.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    I saved the little boy because I was asking Kenny for a ride, and didn't wanna piss him off, or have him depressed.
    For me, I felt I was the only one there to help and I had a conversation with Shawn earlier about killing kids out of fear of them being zombies. I knew he was very passionate about the kids so I saved the boy instead. Shawn wouldn't like it if I left the boy to get eaten and zombified.

The whole deal with Kenny's friendship just turned out to fall in place. I got him to punch the old geezer, Larry.

Midway through Episode 2 and I found the fixing the fence thing very predictable. There's more leverage on the other side? No sh*t something horrible is about to happen!