Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Finished Episode 2. Got to say that this isn't as good as the first one. Still looking forward to Episode 3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Finished Episode 2. Got to say that this isn't as good as the first one. Still looking forward to Episode 3.
    Funny I go the opposite way with ep 2. Staying up damn late to push through these huh?

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Funny I go the opposite way with ep 2. Staying up damn late to push through these huh?
    We're probably on opposite time zones. It was pretty much dusk when I finished the Episode 2. I didn't like the crazed family story arc that much. I also think that much of Episode 2 feels like plot extenders. Hoping the abandoned car with supplies gets explained in Episode 3. Still it ain't bad, but I didn't enjoy Brenda shooting me over and over though. lol

We're probably on opposite time zones. It was pretty much dusk when I finished the Episode 2. I didn't like the crazed family story arc that much. I also think that much of Episode 2 feels like plot extenders. Hoping the abandoned car with supplies gets explained in Episode 3. Still it ain't bad, but I didn't enjoy Brenda shooting me over and over though. lol
    Yeah I just realized that when I saw your post in the Straw Men division thread.
    Now did you disclose that before you were giving absolute rights, lol?!?!

BTW what you do with Larry, I let Kenny do the dead, another one who doesn't like me/know who I am outta the way.

Now did you disclose that before you were giving absolute rights, lol?!?!
    You have to pardon me. I don't know what you just meant.

Edit:

I'm slow tonight. LMAO. That part was just poorly designed.
    Last edited by niniendowarrior; 01-30-2013 at 06:54 AM.

BTW what you do with Larry, I let Kenny do the dead, another one who doesn't like me/know who I am outta the way.
    I did what any sane guy would: Help Lilly revive Larry. Kenny was such a loyal guy in episode 1. Suddenly he treats me like a Jack ass for episode 2 when he's the douche. Especially after killing Larry with the salt licker... or whatever that is. I didn't realize that could smash a head.

8. Default

My son didn't like it until the very end. After every episode I would be like "you wanna play the next? and he would be like nahhhh"

So eventually I had to force him to play the next lol. Then when he beat the last one he got sad it was the last one and now can't wait until season 2 lol.

Midway through Episode 3. Just stepped out of the RV with a train blocking the path. I'm liking this more than Episode 2. Carley starts feeling sentimental over Lee when crazy b*tch Lilly shoots her. I think Lilly made up the whole bit about someone stealing from the group. I thought the bandits would play a bigger role in this episode, but it looks like the game's well past that with the group leaving the motor inn and zombie attacks happening.

10. Default

So you found the drugs in the bag outside the Inn, you picked it up, the bandits attacked because you picked up their drugs, and now you think she's making it up? lol