Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78
  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IchiTheKiller View Post
    So you found the drugs in the bag outside the Inn, you picked it up, the bandits attacked because you picked up their drugs, and now you think she's making it up? lol
    The bandits would've attacked anyway. And she's a crazy b*tch.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    The bandits would've attacked anyway. And she's a crazy b*tch.
    They might have attacked anyway, but that is beside the point. You found the bag full of drugs. So someone was obviously stealing.

    They were giving the drugs to the bandits so they wouldn't attack. Whether they would have anyway or not doesn't really matter.

    As for who was doing it, you can find out later.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Totally left Lily by the side of the road

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IchiTheKiller View Post
    They might have attacked anyway, but that is beside the point. You found the bag full of drugs. So someone was obviously stealing.

    They were giving the drugs to the bandits so they wouldn't attack. Whether they would have anyway or not doesn't really matter.

    As for who was doing it, you can find out later.
    I don't buy that the bandits wouldn't attack. The entire fence was mangled with arrows. Crazy Lilly had gone apesh*t paranoid. She's insane and could have easily set the whole shtick up since she was keeping track of all the supplies. Also had the flashlight to lead you in on her little witchhunt to eliminate the people she didn't like.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Midway through Episode 3. Just stepped out of the RV with a train blocking the path. I'm liking this more than Episode 2. Carley starts feeling sentimental over Lee when crazy b*tch Lilly shoots her. I think Lilly made up the whole bit about someone stealing from the group. I thought the bandits would play a bigger role in this episode, but it looks like the game's well past that with the group leaving the motor inn and zombie attacks happening.
    In my game Lily, ends up shooting Doug. He didn't deserve to go out like that.

    Yep left her on the side of the road!!

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    I don't buy that the bandits wouldn't attack. The entire fence was mangled with arrows. Crazy Lilly had gone apesh*t paranoid. She's insane and could have easily set the whole shtick up since she was keeping track of all the supplies. Also had the flashlight to lead you in on her little witchhunt to eliminate the people she didn't like.
    So you thought she had planted the drugs out there to make you believe her?


    edit: Just in case you thought I was trying to be a douche this whole time, I wasn't lol. I just thought it was funny that you thought she was making it up even after finding the drugs outside. If you thought she had planted it out there though then I guess I see how you could think that.
    Last edited by IchiTheKiller; 01-31-2013 at 06:41 AM.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    In my game Lily, ends up shooting Doug. He didn't deserve to go out like that.

    Yep left her on the side of the road!!
    She shoots Doug/Carly no matter what you do. Another instance that reminds me how little your choices matter.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IchiTheKiller View Post
    She shoots Doug/Carly no matter what you do. Another instance that reminds me how little your choices matter.
    Well it does matter, she shoots someone, but not Carly for me. And yes some games have multiple endings, but most games ultimatly end the same.

    **Its like Final Destination. You may avoid death, but its getting you at the end. Those meant to die, they gonna DIE!!
    Last edited by wK78; 01-31-2013 at 06:47 AM.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Well it does matter, she shoots someone, but not Carly for me. And yes some games have multiple endings, but most games ultimatly end the same.

    **Its like Final Destination. You may avoid death, but its getting you at the end. Those meant to die, they gonna DIE!!
    Nah, doesn't really matter. I mean yeah it could have been Carly, but the point is someone is shot no matter what. So no matter which you save, Doug or Carly, one is gonna get shot by Lily and nothing you say or do can change that.

    I was just hoping that this game would have multiple endings or something, that the things you did would actually matter. But nope, the same things happen for every person no matter what choice they make. Sure there may be a few small differences, but it's still the same.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Well it does matter, she shoots someone, but not Carly for me. And yes some games have multiple endings, but most games ultimatly end the same.

    **Its like Final Destination. You may avoid death, but its getting you at the end. Those meant to die, they gonna DIE!!
    I found it weird where Carley says she will remember you for sticking up for her but then her brains get blown to bits anyway.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •