Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    I found it weird where Carley says she will remember you for sticking up for her but then her brains get blown to bits anyway.
    That didn't even happen for me, as I let the zombies get her back at the pharmacy. You know to keep her quiet since she knew the truth about my past.

I told you all, that you would love it

game of the year 2012

Season 2 of the game is being worked on now by the way, no idea when it will be out

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I told you all, that you would love it

game of the year 2012

Season 2 of the game is being worked on now by the way, no idea when it will be out
    On your word I d/l'd the demo. And then bought the game end of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    On your word I d/l'd the demo. And then bought the game end of last year.
    pats myself on the back, telltale should pay me for the sale

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    That didn't even happen for me, as I let the zombies get her back at the pharmacy. You know to keep her quiet since she knew the truth about my past.
    I get what you're saying. I was looking out to save everyone and since Carley had the best weapon out of all of us, I saved her thinking she could shoot the zombies that attacked Doug. Carley turned out to be really supportive for Lee and since Lee eventually would have told everyone in the crew about his past, the fear of her squealing was unfounded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pats myself on the back, telltale should pay me for the sale
    This is my 3rd Telltale game. The first two I played where the episodic Monkey Island games and Back to the Future. I was extremely disappointed in both of them. Walking Dead fixes many of the problems I had with the previous two.

This is my 3rd Telltale game. The first two I played where the episodic Monkey Island games and Back to the Future. I was extremely disappointed in both of them. Walking Dead fixes many of the problems I had with the previous two.
    i have yet to play back to the future, i started the jurassic park one awhile back but couldnt get into it

i have yet to play back to the future, i started the jurassic park one awhile back but couldnt get into it
    Back to the Future was just awful. The nostalgia cues were nice, but the plot and gameplay really stunk.

Finished Episode 3 and midway through Episode 4. Episode 3 started strong for me, but waned during the Christa and Omid parts. Still delivered a great hook into episode 4.

Ben's confession was pretty weak sauce for me. What's the connection between the flashlight and the chalk marks and him? Meh, whatever.

Episode 4 is pretty good overall. I suppose the stranger behind the walkie talkie doesn't make an appearance till the last episode.

Finished Episode 3 and midway through Episode 4. Episode 3 started strong for me, but waned during the Christa and Omid parts. Still delivered a great hook into episode 4.

Ben's confession was pretty weak sauce for me. What's the connection between the flashlight and the chalk marks and him? Meh, whatever.

Episode 4 is pretty good overall. I suppose the stranger behind the walkie talkie doesn't make an appearance till the last episode.
    Don't remember exactly where 3 ended. Definetly that whole stuck by the train part was kinda dull. Did like the guitar playing by (can't remember name).