Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 78 of 78
  1. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    This is my 3rd Telltale game. The first two I played where the episodic Monkey Island games and Back to the Future. I was extremely disappointed in both of them. Walking Dead fixes many of the problems I had with the previous two.
    The only Telltale game I played was the demo for Bone. Yes it was short, but didn't like what I saw.

  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Don't remember exactly where 3 ended. Definetly that whole stuck by the train part was kinda dull. Did like the guitar playing by (can't remember name).
    Episode 3 ended with Clem's walkies talkie not exactly broken and the guy saying he found Clem's parents.

    Chuck was a good guy to the end. Didn't think it was possible to save him, which is a damn shame.

    Ben just continues to irritate me, but gotta say, spineless cowards are the ones who survive in the end. LOL.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Episode 3 ended with Clem's walkies talkie not exactly broken and the guy saying he found Clem's parents.

    Chuck was a good guy to the end. Didn't think it was possible to save him, which is a damn shame.

    Ben just continues to irritate me, but gotta say, spineless cowards are the ones who survive in the end. LOL.
    So ep 3 was all train then. Yeah I guess it was a little weaker. What you think of Kenny, sometimes you feel bad about his situation other times you wanna pop him in the mouth.

    Yeah, I really would have liked to toss Ben off that train.

  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    So ep 3 was all train then. Yeah I guess it was a little weaker. What you think of Kenny, sometimes you feel bad about his situation other times you wanna pop him in the mouth.

    Yeah, I really would have liked to toss Ben off that train.
    Kenny was really one of those fleshed outout characters. I feel for him mostly. Sometimes, he's a pain but I understood. So, yeah.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #75

    Default

    Finished Walking Dead Season 1. It's a pretty good adventure game and it's very well-written. The last episode felt incredibly linear though and the reveal of the stranger was very, very much weak sauce. But hey, it's about the journey, not the destination.

    The post credit sequence felt tacked on, but they wanted to tease season 2, so... oh... kay...

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Really wanted to ride off in a boat with Kenny.He died trying to save the High school kid when he fell crossing a rooftop.No way a game that brief can be GOTY.Its certainly a different writing style,but I find BL2 a "smarter" game.
    edit-In my only playthru the friends I met in the train ep are the only ones who seem to have made it.Besides Clem of course

  7. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Really wanted to ride off in a boat with Kenny.He died trying to save the High school kid when he fell crossing a rooftop.No way a game that brief can be GOTY.Its certainly a different writing style,but I find BL2 a "smarter" game.
    edit-In my only playthru the friends I met in the train ep are the only ones who seem to have made it.Besides Clem of course
    In mine, Kenny leaped down to save Christa instead of Ben. I let Ben fall in the tower. To me, it felt like it was him trying to be brave and do the right thing for a change. Christa and Omid definitely were the only ones who made it on mine too. It did feel like a downer too because you've gone through quite a bit with guys like Kenny only to see them die. The survivors you get in the end are a bunch of guys you hardly know.

    I wonder if it's possible not to bring Vernon the doctor when you meet him in the shelter hide out... if that was the case, he wouldn't have been there to help Omid.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,131

    Default

    Trailer for season 2


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •