Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your welcome.

Well... there goes any desire I had to see the movie. Good job Hollywood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sounds like a pretty typical Hollywood booking. Kutcher has a big name, and that's all that matters. I'm pretty neutral on the guy, but I don't keep up on much celebrity gossip news so I don't know anything about him really. Also, it's not uncommon for actors who get their start in comedy to go on and do very well in dramatic roles and silence all of the naysayers. Not saying by any means that is the case here, but I'll withhold judgement as usual.

Not sure why there's a negative reaction to this. I don't know much about this Kutcher chap apart from his Punk'd pranks. An odd choice, but give the guy a chance.

Not sure why Steve Jobs is suddenly some martyr/super celebrity to get his treatment... he had some brilliant ideas and was pivotal in Apple's survival, but another movie? Really? They already had one before. They need another?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As much as I rant on Apple, they are an innovator and Steve Jobs had a ton do do with that. Not sure he was a genius, but close enough.

Having said that, everyone knows he was a huge as$hole and completely unlikeable. Kutcher is the perfect choice. Who did you want? George Clooney? (not asking you BD )

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    I can't stand him either. He's on my list of celebs to kill...will you help me when I get to him?
    Most definitely! Now we're both going to be questioned if anything happens to this twit. Po-po will find out our real identities and track us down!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    See? Everyone wins!!

BTW, you have good taste. She's gorgeous AND seems to have a good personality.
    And what is she doing with HIM?

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I think I have horrible taste due to my ****head ex

wtf bulldog

you entirely just ruined my fantasy of being in a room with Kunis. I'm here thinking about having my fun with Kunis and you talk about giving me head. GOD DAMN YOU
    I think this calls for a puppy gif just to make things right.

Sinners repent!

A movie about Steve Jobs, seriously? I could not possibly care any less.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post

Hell, I might even suck his dick

Best Bulldog quote ever!!! Hahahaha

they need faggot to play a faggot