Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
    WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Default WEREWOLF's Classic Fights #2 Roberto Duran vs Iran Barkley

37 year old Roberto Duran goes for his 4th world title against Middleweight Champion Iran Barkley and demonstrates the qualities that made him one of the all-time greats. Duran has got to be one of the toughest mofos ever. Round 11 is a classic!
    Last edited by WEREWOLF; 12-05-2012 at 02:44 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

274 views and no comments?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Incredible fight from one of my personal all-time favourite fighters.

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Duran about 10 years ago, at his first visit to England at the Swallow Hotel in Newcastle for an event called An Evening with Roberto Duran. That was my first ever encounter meeting a true legend, and I'll never forget it. He had some fantastic stories to tell, and was everything I'd ever hoped he would be.

In the same night I also met a young Ricky Hatton, and it was that chance encounter that ended up being the beginning of a great working and personal friendship that has remained till this day. Without that Duran night, I would never have been given he opportunity I did to follow and report for Ricky throughout his career.

Manos de Piedra, the man, the legend.
    Kill or be killed.......