Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    If not for the sexually frustrated demographic, the main event might draw about 20 unique buys.
    I dont remember who else is on the card so you may be right.

I do like the Marine, thats a tough gal. She will walk right through a broken arm to smack Ronda.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

behind the scenes of primetime with Ronda and Carwash

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I dont remember who else is on the card so you may be right.

I do like the Marine, thats a tough gal. She will walk right through a broken arm to smack Ronda.
    The main fight on that card (because you forgot) is Henderson/Machida. However, Rhonda is in a weird spot. After being highlighted on Showtime for so long you can't just have her popularity and skill go from Showtime to Ustream with Invicta. At the same time thrusting her into the main event of a PPV is a terrible idea. My question is would the Carmouche/Rousey fight be better if it were highlighted on a FOX card (as opposed to Dodson/Johnson) or a UFC on Fuel TV card?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    The main fight on that card (because you forgot) is Henderson/Machida. However, Rhonda is in a weird spot. After being highlighted on Showtime for so long you can't just have her popularity and skill go from Showtime to Ustream with Invicta. At the same time thrusting her into the main event of a PPV is a terrible idea. My question is would the Carmouche/Rousey fight be better if it were highlighted on a FOX card (as opposed to Dodson/Johnson) or a UFC on Fuel TV card?
    Id have gone FOX because it would have been more promotion. Fuel is pointless. I think they are testing the waters with this ppv. We all might think Hendo/Dragon is the main but Dana says title fights are always the main so thats why Ronda gets the spot.

I suspect Hendo is going to look old in this fight. Ryoto isnt going to stand there and bang with him like Shogun did and Dans going to be huffing and puffing chasing after him.

Repent Ash, repent!

Watching Lyoto knock Dan out will be glorious. Unfortunately I'll be watching a stream as there's no way I'm giving them a cent for this event.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Watching Lyoto knock Dan out will be glorious. Unfortunately I'll be watching a stream as there's no way I'm giving them a cent for this event.
    The only real debate in that fight is does it end like this:

Or like this:

I dont know about knocking him out but I do think Dan is going to be a punching bag. Lyoto is going to make him look old and plodding. I cant see Dan getting a TD because he wont catch Lyoto and I see Dan doing alot of Rampage-style haymakers that whiff by a foot as Lyoto just backs away.

Repent Ash, repent!

Dan with KO! WARRR HENDO!

Actually, my dream outcome would be that Dan gets smashed for 3 rounds, KO'd at 4:59 of round 3, and then he wins a decision putting a fitting cap on his career.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I think we either see a Machida Decision (most likely, imo) or Hendo gets the KO. Obviously Machida can do it, but I never expect Hendo getting KO'd the most likely option.