Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    I think we either see a Machida Decision (most likely, imo) or Hendo gets the KO. Obviously Machida can do it, but I never expect Hendo getting KO'd the most likely option.
    Seagal has taught Lyoto how to knock Dan out. The secret will be revealed by Mr Seagal shortly after the outcome of the fight. Most likely in an interview with Ariel Helwani.

Alternatively, It's not impossible that we see Dan forced to make the stupid face again:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Alternatively, It's not impossible that we see Dan forced to make the stupid face again:

I think you have to have a noguiera black belt to do that. in fact, I think it's impossible for Dan NOT to get subbed by Noguiera black belt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dana says no more women fights to be booked till after Carwash-Rousey

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/24...er-rouseydebut

This really is the Ronda division, they won't even book fights to get the next possible woman in line???
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Like I stated before, if Carmouche wants to fight in the UFC again, she'll HAVE to lose.

I'm hoping she lands a dinger on Ronda and puts an end to it.

@jedigavin

I hate how news articles try to change the wording to make something seem more dramatic.

I watched the interview, and they even had one of the quotes. Reporter asked when they will have another women's fight, and he said right after this one.

The article spun the wording just a bit to put emphasis on the UFC not booking another chick fight, rather than that are having the next fight right after this one .

Little difference in phrasing, and it makes it seem much more negative.

Carmouche as high as +867, Ronda as low as -1250!!

That's a serious favourite.

Dana is probably paying Lez more under the table to lose. Can't trust that odd

Betting interest for this fight has been high with a little over 85% if bets going to Rousey.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us