Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 295
  1. #221
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    I hope she kills rousey and put a end to the hype. Dana fuccked up giving rousey the Belt before this fight. He should've presented it to the winner. Do you think the Belt fits around her fat belly before she starts cutting weight.

  2. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    I hope she kills rousey and put a end to the hype. Dana fuccked up giving rousey the Belt before this fight. He should've presented it to the winner. Do you think the Belt fits around her fat belly before she starts cutting weight.
    People forget that Dana did the same thing with Jose Aldo.

    http://www.fightday.com/mma/ufc/2010...erweight-belt/

    END COMMUNICATION

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    24,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post
    People forget that Dana did the same thing with Jose Aldo.

    http://www.fightday.com/mma/ufc/2010...erweight-belt/

    END COMMUNICATION
    And Dominic Cruz.
    Although technically his fight against Jorgensen was a UFC title fight, in the WEC.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post
    People forget that Dana did the same thing with Jose Aldo.

    http://www.fightday.com/mma/ufc/2010...erweight-belt/

    END COMMUNICATION
    Yes I know wise one. All the fighters who came over should've fought for the Belt. Give them an immediate title shot with the contender and settle it then.

  5. #225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    Yes I know wise one. All the fighters who came over should've fought for the Belt. Give them an immediate title shot with the contender and settle it then.
    Good call. Who knows if Aldo was really deserving or not? I guess we'll never know...

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Good call. Who knows if Aldo was really deserving or not? I guess we'll never know...
    dana should start a super heavyweight division and give the belt the tim sylvia.

  7. #227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Arent they doing these before every fight now? Even if not, its the right move. Womens mma is still so new to most casual fans they need to get some pub. They need to show Ronda sunbathing in a bikini and what not. And then play up Liz is a Marine and tough as nails. The Model vs the Marine. Push the hell out of it.
    would have been a good idea

  8. #228

    Default

    Could an unintended consequence of this fight be that MMA becomes more popular with gays? gay men to watch the men and lesbians to demand more like carmouche, and there's probably more in the military like her, be accepted.

  9. #229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Could an unintended consequence of this fight be that MMA becomes more popular with gays? gay men to watch the men and lesbians to demand more like carmouche, and there's probably more in the military like her, be accepted.
    Indeed. Lesbians and gays make as much money or more than straight people too!

    Personally like this fight a lot. UFC definitely thought it over before they selected Ronda's opponent. It's good from a lot of different angles. Carmouche is openly gay too. She will shout it from the rooftops.

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    64,919

    Default

    On Liz side of the arena: Marines and Lesbians. On Rondas side of the arena: Judo Gene and a gaggle of Armenians.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •