Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

I hope she kills rousey and put a end to the hype. Dana fuccked up giving rousey the Belt before this fight. He should've presented it to the winner. Do you think the Belt fits around her fat belly before she starts cutting weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    I hope she kills rousey and put a end to the hype. Dana fuccked up giving rousey the Belt before this fight. He should've presented it to the winner. Do you think the Belt fits around her fat belly before she starts cutting weight.
    People forget that Dana did the same thing with Jose Aldo.

http://www.fightday.com/mma/ufc/2010...erweight-belt/

END COMMUNICATION

Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post

END COMMUNICATION
    And Dominic Cruz.
    Although technically his fight against Jorgensen was a UFC title fight, in the WEC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post

END COMMUNICATION
    Yes I know wise one. All the fighters who came over should've fought for the Belt. Give them an immediate title shot with the contender and settle it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    Yes I know wise one. All the fighters who came over should've fought for the Belt. Give them an immediate title shot with the contender and settle it then.
    Good call. Who knows if Aldo was really deserving or not? I guess we'll never know...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Good call. Who knows if Aldo was really deserving or not? I guess we'll never know...
    dana should start a super heavyweight division and give the belt the tim sylvia.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Arent they doing these before every fight now? Even if not, its the right move. Womens mma is still so new to most casual fans they need to get some pub. They need to show Ronda sunbathing in a bikini and what not. And then play up Liz is a Marine and tough as nails. The Model vs the Marine. Push the hell out of it.
    would have been a good idea

Could an unintended consequence of this fight be that MMA becomes more popular with gays? gay men to watch the men and lesbians to demand more like carmouche, and there's probably more in the military like her, be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Could an unintended consequence of this fight be that MMA becomes more popular with gays? gay men to watch the men and lesbians to demand more like carmouche, and there's probably more in the military like her, be accepted.
    Indeed. Lesbians and gays make as much money or more than straight people too!

Personally like this fight a lot. UFC definitely thought it over before they selected Ronda's opponent. It's good from a lot of different angles. Carmouche is openly gay too. She will shout it from the rooftops.

On Liz side of the arena: Marines and Lesbians. On Rondas side of the arena: Judo Gene and a gaggle of Armenians.