Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Spectre has made me feel the need to bust this out again:

That never gets old. I still want to know who were the guys that beat him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It was Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takase.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by bhorrrr View Post
    This is a weird thread. I understand the mocking of Diaz fans always taking up for them, I guess, but do you really think that Condit-Nick wasn't a much closer fight than this one? Or Diego-Nick? There's no way you think that, right?
    pretty much what Ash said. Condit-Nick was closer but not to the point that it wasn't incredibly obvious who won.

Both Diaz brothers are the same. They just throw weak shots over and over again and try to overwhelm guys into mistakes with high volume punching but any time they fight anyone with a solid gameplan who isn't intimidated by stupid petulant bull****, they get schooled.

If they treated MMA like a serious thing instead of like a high-level playground fight, perhaps they'd find more success.
    I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk