Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    isnt love actually like a depressing movie??? yet its becoming a holiday favorite
    Not really. some parts are depressing but there are a lot of stories told in that movie. some sad some happy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you know Jackies thread was full of such nice wholesome holiday cheer at first and has transformed into whatever you want to call it
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow. best80s and azlion making a push for the first gay couple to get married on mmafighting.net

Quote Originally Posted by azlion View Post
    Not really. some parts are depressing but there are a lot of stories told in that movie. some sad some happy
    i stopped watching it awhile back after like 30 minutes, i'll give it another shot soon
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Wow. best80s and azlion making a push for the first gay couple to get married on mmafighting.net

you and prometheus got dibs on first gay couple
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    i stopped watching it awhile back after like 30 minutes, i'll give it another shot soon
    It's actually not bad. it was my ex's fav xmas movie so I watched it every year.

Guy from Walking Dead is in it, so that's a plus (although he's a pussy in it)

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    It's actually not bad. it was my ex's fav xmas movie so I watched it every year.

The dudes in the move are a bunch of bad asses (in other movies/ shows) The dude from the walking dead, the dude from Serenity and red belt and Liam Neeson. You throw in Denise Richards and Kiera Knightley and I am in

i was watching it with my ex and we both didnt care for it but i'll try it out again. She always did have ****ty taste in movies
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by azlion View Post
    The dudes in the move are a bunch of bad asses (in other movies/ shows) The dude from the walking dead, the dude from Serenity and red belt and Liam Neeson. You throw in Denise Richards and Kiera Knightley and I am in
    Denise Richards is in it?
    I don't remember that.

Don't forget, Hans Gruber is in it too.

Denise Richards is in it?
    I don't remember that.

Don't forget, Hans Gruber is in it too.
    Yup she is in it, so is Alicia Cuthbert