Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Just about finished season 2. I can tell I'm enjoying this season as much as the first because I have a laundry list of characters I want to see dead.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearExorcist View Post
    Stay away from watching this vid on youtube, douchebags are putting up pretty big spoilers in the comments.

Just finished season 2 of GOT. Damn just as awesome as the first, not sure why I saw a lot of people killing the second season (may not have been here but I did here a lot of criticism). One thing, it really makes me want to go back and reread the books.

i have season 1 and 2 on blu ray, yet still have not watched them

^that latest trailer is ****ing bad ass! this tv show has hollywood blockbuster quality production. cannot freakin wait!

I've read book 1 & 2, but didn't want to know what happens before watching what everyone is billing as an epic season. I'm kinda afraid as to who they're gonna kill off.

Here's an extended version of the trailer

9. Default

Pretty cool video someone made =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gosh, I'm just so excited for this season!!111!!1

Seriously, though, I wonder how much Storm of Swords the incorporate in this season because sh*t gets cray by the end of this book.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.