Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    What was that last question that got George going?
    Fan asked something like are you gonna try and finish him or are you going to just do the minimum.
    Georges told him to step in the octagon and give it a try.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If the NFL were like the UFC and had the same fanbase, Kansas City would be in the Super Bowl after calling the 49ers a bunch of fags on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Fan asked something like are you gonna try and finish him or are you going to just do the minimum.
    Georges told him to step in the octagon and give it a try.
    Fan should say give me your paycheque for the fight and I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Holy crap. Nick was model employee today. Answered all questions, seemed happy, and actually said the words "I can't complain".
    Seems like Diaz was verbose, candid and relaxed. Unusually mellow. I am guessing he was high off his ass, and that he will probably spend the rest of his day getting full contact lap dances from one of the hundred's of gentlemens clubs on St Catherines.

END COMMUNICATION

Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post
    Seems like Diaz was verbose, candid and relaxed. Unusually mellow. I am guessing he was high off his ass, and that he will probably spend the rest of his day getting full contact lap dances from one of the hundred's of gentlemens clubs on St Catherines.

END COMMUNICATION
    I believe most long time Diaz followers will conclude that he was not high. There was no continual stoner laugh going on. Despite that sounding about as non-clinical as it can get, it is in fact the most indicative sign of when Diaz has been smoking. My impression was that he simply did his job today no questions asked, which is just kind of weird considering has past. Diaz actually just came around today and was normal. Perhaps he finally got some actual medication for his anxiety, like a xanax prescription.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    If the NFL were like the UFC and had the same fanbase, Kansas City would be in the Super Bowl after calling the 49ers a bunch of fags on Twitter.
    Well, it'll work better than what they did on the field this year.

This might actually be a Diaz i could root for. Hopefully hes straightened himself out and isn't the immature, douchebag whiny crybaby that hes been for so many years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Diaz we all know and love will be back after GSP pounds on him for 5 rounds and Diaz bitches about GSP not standing still and letting him hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    The Diaz we all know and love will be back after GSP pounds on him for 5 rounds and Diaz bitches about GSP not standing still and letting him hit him.
    George would outpoint him too I'd imagine if he wanted to. But why? nobody has been able to stop him from doing what he does.

This is guaranteed to end in a Diaz whine-fest either way though

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Im sure we'll see more then our fair share of middle fingers being thrown at GSP in this fight .

Personally, Im hoping GSP is going to try his Koschek gameplan on Diaz and just work the straight jab all night to turn Diaz's face into swiss cheese, but he'll probably take the established gameplan for beating a Diaz which is just straight wrestling and top control. Either way, this should be an easy night for GSP as long as hes on top of his game.