Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 27 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

I have a really stupid question. Hopefully one of the gun maniacs here can explain it to me.

Why does the loophole exist to allow guns to be sold without background checks? Who does this benefit? Who fights to keep this open and for what purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Din Kong View Post
    I have a really stupid question. Hopefully one of the gun maniacs here can explain it to me.

Why does the loophole exist to allow guns to be sold without background checks? Who does this benefit? Who fights to keep this open and for what purpose?
    In my state we can only do a private transfer when the purchasing party has a gun license... which means they've already gone through a background check to begin with, and we still have to fill out paperwork. I suppose if the gun isn't registered in the first place you wouldn't have to do any of that, because laws against it would be unenforceable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Din Kong View Post

Because AMERICA!

Got a Mossberg Persuader with the pistol grip and collapsable stock for Christmas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New York newspaper publishes names and addresses of gun owners in its readership area. Way to piss off those who bear arms!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...and-addresses/

Quote Originally Posted by jmose86 View Post
    Because AMERICA!

Looks like a slightly different story than Clamcakes explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    New York newspaper publishes names and addresses of gun owners in its readership area. Way to piss off those who bear arms!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...and-addresses/
    That is fukking insane.

I think it's clear how I feel about guns and violence, however, if there's any justice in the USA, someone will break into one of these homes, steal a gun, and shoot the author, editor, and owner of the rag that published this in the face. Twice. And then piss on their corpses, leave a suicide note thanking the paper for the information, and then off themself.

Brownells, a big supplier of gun parts and stuff, reports that they have sold 3 1/2 years worth of AR15 magazines in 72 hours.

Sinners repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Brownells, a big supplier of gun parts and stuff, reports that they have sold 3 1/2 years worth of AR15 magazines in 72 hours.
    I recently heard a similar fact about the 1994 ban...in the months leading up to the 1994 ban TEN YEARS worth of AR-15 style rifles were sold. And, the 1994 ban had no effect on gun violence.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

Gun control is largely to make people feel better. Ineffective? Yup. Uneducated? Of course, just read the ban. But goddamn it we need to say we did something plus that gun is clearly black and therefore more dangerous than its identical wooden version.