Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    No, I'm talking about the stuttering argument you just threw up. I don't believe most conservatives on this board are intellectually capable of understanding nuance at this point, but you I actually do expect to know the difference. No one has argued for "banning guns". They've argued for gun control. There's a difference.

Don't join in with the Alex Jones contingent.
    Are you kidding me? Cuomo and Feinstein are both advocating banning guns, and Obama is supporting Feinstein.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...s-ban/1777793/

Banning guns (even magazine size) ignores the problem. The problem is the ease of which people can obtain guns...lack of background checks, selling guns to people with mental health histories, holding gun owners responsible for their own weapons (ie; parents who own guns that kids use in violent acts), background check loopholes at gun shows, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    Are you kidding me? Cuomo and Feinstein are both advocating banning guns
    No, they're both advocating banning a certain type of firearm. Which you do too. I doubt you think there should be access to shoulder mounted stinger missiles. They just want to take it 1 step further than you.

All sorts of guns will still be legal. And BTW, even if you don't agree that banning assault weapons will solve enough, characterize it appropriately.

Also, Cuomo suggest all of the things you just did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahaha I laughed hard at that Texas politician talking about hammers

No, they're both advocating banning a certain type of firearm. Which you do too. I doubt you think there should be access to shoulder mounted stinger missiles. They just want to take it 1 step further than you.

All sorts of guns will still be legal. And BTW, even if you don't agree that banning assault weapons will solve enough, characterize it appropriately.

Also, Cuomo suggest all of the things you just did.
    For the record, Feinstein was on TV the other day very blatantly saying that she believes that all Americans should be "disarmed". As in, no guns. Period.

I agree with the principle of that statement, but don't agree that it's the best thing. Kind of a fantasy world fantasy imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    For the record, Feinstein was on TV the other day very blatantly saying that she believes that all Americans should be "disarmed". As in, no guns. Period.
    I'm not sure what comments you're referring to, but two things:

1) She's a scumbag. On this any MANY other issues.

2) That's not what's in legislation, nor could it ever be.

So the idea that "guns will be banned" is just silly NRA scare tactics, used to rally the true-believers, like certain posters in this thread.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/1...s-gun-control/

The CEO of a Tennessee company that specializes weapons and tactical training is threatening to “start killing people” if President Barack Obama moves forward with gun control measures.

In a video posted to YouTube and Facebook on Wednesday, Tactical Response CEO James Yeager went ballistic over reports that the president could take executive action with minor gun control measures after the mass shooting of 20 school children in Connecticut last month.

After the Drudge Report likened Obama to Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin on Wednesday, pro-gun conservatives expressed outrage over the idea that the White House could act without Congress.
    “I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”

The CEO concluded: “I’m not ****ing putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”
    And the march towards peak gun-nut continues.

Seems to me he's identified himself. Mystery solved. Take him down. Didn't even need a psychiatric evaluation

I'm not sure what comments you're referring to, but two things:

1) She's a scumbag. On this any MANY other issues.

2) That's not what's in legislation, nor could it ever be.

So the idea that "guns will be banned" is just silly NRA scare tactics, used to rally the true-believers, like certain posters in this thread.
    Just like the media, you generalize to paint people not in favor of proposed legislation as a scare tactic. Just like Feinstein is a scumbag, so is James Yeager. Nobody mentions the links between SSRI and violence, and the recent spate of shootings over the last few years. Search for it, and you'll find plenty of articles like this one:
    http://medicalwhistleblower.blogspot...d-by-anti.html

I hate to say it, but Michael Moore is on point with it even....maybe it's not the guns. Legislating firearms won't do as much as addressing the root of the problem, which is mentally ill people and their access to guns. You can use an AR with two 30 round clips, or 4 Glocks with 10 round clips...same price, both will cause mass damage. One can even take some nails and some black powder and make a massive destructive device.

you mean that people are responsible for drugging kids instead of punishing them?
    adhd used to be treated with a belt

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    Just like the media, you generalize to paint people not in favor of proposed legislation as a scare tactic. Just like Feinstein is a scumbag, so is James Yeager. Nobody mentions the links between SSRI and violence, and the recent spate of shootings over the last few years. Search for it, and you'll find plenty of articles like this one:
    http://medicalwhistleblower.blogspot...d-by-anti.html

I hate to say it, but Michael Moore is on point with it even....maybe it's not the guns. Legislating firearms won't do as much as addressing the root of the problem, which is mentally ill people and their access to guns. You can use an AR with two 30 round clips, or 4 Glocks with 10 round clips...same price, both will cause mass damage. One can even take some nails and some black powder and make a massive destructive device.
    Thanks. I just checked out the full movie that the clip came from. Fukking terrifying. Everyone should watch it. What a fukked up country. Land of the free my ass.