Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    The Man puts the hammer down on a 5 year old who made a gun out of legos. http://now.msn.com/lego-gun-may-get-...ed-from-school

I know you Americans get on me for this, but your country is fukked. 100% fukked. Next thing they'll take the kid from his parents and lock him up in a for profit prison and make him into a drug addict.

When I was a kid we used to run around the neighborhood having imaginary gunfights. The horror!

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    I know you Americans get on me for this, but your country is fukked. 100% fukked. Next thing they'll take the kid from his parents and lock him up in a for profit prison and make him into a drug addict.

When I was a kid we used to run around the neighborhood having imaginary gunfights. The horror!
    Its insane. If a kid even mentions a gun they are expelled and sent to alternative school. This bull**** stupidity has to stop. We all played army, cowboys & indians, etc... with cap pistols, water pistols, you name it. Now a kid mentions a gun and is labeled Lee Harvey Oswald forever more. Its nuts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

And in the lastest story of overkill by The Man, NY po po hand cuf a 7 year old boy over a dispute over a $5 bill. Well, I guess be thankful they didnt taz or shoot this master criminal. http://news.msn.com/us/family-7-year...d-over-dollar5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    And in the lastest story of overkill by The Man, NY po po hand cuf a 7 year old boy over a dispute over a $5 bill. Well, I guess be thankful they didnt taz or shoot this master criminal. http://news.msn.com/us/family-7-year...d-over-dollar5
    Jesus Fucking Christ.

What else to say?

Jesus Fucking Christ.

What else to say?
    And you wonder why a segment of the population fears the gov and being disarmed?

Repent Ash, repent!

Crazy Joe admits his gun control plan wont do any good but he is charging full steam ahead.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...shootings?lite

Nothing we're going to do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that we will bring gun deaths down to 1,000 a year from what it is now," Biden told reporters Thursday

Repent Ash, repent!

Arizona student suspended for having a picture of a gun.

FLORENCE, AZ - A high school student in Florence said he has been suspended because of a picture of a gun.

Daniel McClaine Jr., a freshman at Poston Butte High School, said he saved the picture as his desktop background on his school-issued computer.

A teacher noticed it and turned him in.

The picture shows an AK-47 on top of a flag.

McClaine said the school initially suspended him for three days Friday.

Since the laptop belongs to the school, the district policy states students are prohibited from “sending or displaying offensive messages or pictures,” and cannot access, send, create or forward pictures that are considered “harassing, threatening, or illegal.”

McClaine said he read the guidelines but does not consider the picture threatening to anyone.

“This gun wallpaper does not show anything that’s violent. It's not showing anybody getting shot in any way. It's just a picture of a gun. It's nothing -- nobody getting shot, nobody getting it pointed at them, it's nothing,” said McClaine.

McClaine said the gun is not his. He’s interested in joining the military and said he found it on the internet.

Dana Hawman, a spokesperson for the Florence Unified School District, released the following statement:

Although we cannot specifically discuss student discipline, we can certainly agree that violence in schools is a sensitive and timely issue. Students, parents and staff are on edge, and the daily news delivers more reasons for caution. All of us must work together to protect our kids and to cultivate an environment that is conducive to learning.

Daniel’s father said after ABC15 contacted the school, the administration backed down and will let his son return to school on Monday instead of Wednesday.

“To me it's ridiculous. Three days for a picture? It wasn't like he was standing in front of the school holding the gun,” said Daniel McClaine Sr. “He should have got a warning. He shouldn't have ever been suspended. Not for something so frivolous.”

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...picture-of-gun

The school districts are going totally insane having babies arrested for making guns out of legos or pointing a finger like a gun. These ****ers cant teach people to spell but they are damn sure quick on the draw to arrest children.

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Arizona student suspended for having a picture of a gun.
    Do they delete all the guns out of the history books?

Quote Originally Posted by clamcakes View Post
    Do they delete all the guns out of the history books?
    In fairness, the student putting the photo on school property violated a school policy, or was at least interpreted that way. But your point about guns in history books is a good one. Down with the muskets!