Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Tell me why any civilized person *needs* a high capacity multi story dwelling?
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    17 year old threw a 9 year old off a 5 story roof in NY city. They had a little tiff and attempted murder was the result. No gun needed, just gravity and a will to kill.
    He obviously just watched that new Dredd movie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by just Brian View Post
    Tell me why any civilized person *needs* a high capacity multi story dwelling?
    Tell me why any civilized person *needs* a car that goes faster than 40mph
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Because driving halfway down California would take over 10 hours instead of 6.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Because people commute from the suburbs, and without this passage, the global economy would collapse.

Terrible analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by just Brian View Post
    Over the ~last year I've read American Sniper, No Easy Day, and Lone Survivor. Not that I know Chris Kyle or anything close to it...just read a book...but his murder feels like a punch in the gut. Seriously, survives 4 tours in Iraq, and comes home and is murdered by some random schmuck headcase.
    My brother knows several Seals. He is stationed over in Bahrain. Apparantley they all hated this guy. He was well liked until he got out. Then he did the one thing you aren't supposed to do. That is talk about what you did and profit off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieMCFC View Post
    My brother knows several Seals. He is stationed over in Bahrain. Apparantley they all hated this guy. He was well liked until he got out. Then he did the one thing you aren't supposed to do. That is talk about what you did and profit off of it.
    Heaven forbid a member of our armed forces makes a living outside of the military after serving their country, right? Everyone liked him until he did that, so he was probably a pretty good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    Heaven forbid a member of our armed forces makes a living outside of the military after serving their country, right? Everyone liked him until he did that, so he was probably a pretty good guy.
    Agreed. Seems like jealousy and group think.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    I am not saying I agree or disagree. Just pointing out what other Seals that are still over there thing about the guy.