Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

I will pray for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    the government is masterminding these shootings to justify the reasons for taking our weapons.

Yup, another psycho male teenager. Will they find he was off his meds?

This wouldn't have happened if we had arm guards in every personal residence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo08 View Post
    This wouldn't have happened if we had arm guards in every personal residence.
    We need guns to protect us from the children. Young men under 25 are the scariest demo there is. They are all ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Yup, another psycho male teenager. Will they find he was off his meds?
    It's more likely he was ON his meds. I know you like to blame violent video games and movies for this epidemic of young males doing mass shootings, and I can see why. You have to look at society and ask what is different now, and I think they do play some factor. But far and away the biggest factor is the drugging of our children with anti-depressants that were never designed to be used by children. This is the dark side of capitalism. The pharma companies are writing government policy, bribing politicians, doctors and medical experts and fighting tooth and nail to hide the dark side of their products. They are not interested in having their medicine prescribed for the people it will help most. They are interested in having it prescribed for the most people, because that equals the most profit.

Will it ever change? No. It will get worse. Why?

1. There is too much money in it. No politician, even the President, will oppose big pharma, because it would be political suicide.

2. The public is lazy and apathetic. I have twice posted a link to an important documentary that would open your eyes to this, but no one here has bothered to watch it. My God, it's nearly two hours long. Who the hell has the time to watch something like that, when there's football and MMA and serial killer tv shows to watch? The public gets what it deserves, and that's not much.

3. People put too much trust and faith in "experts", like doctors.

Frightening thing is this is spreading to other countries now. And why wouldn't it, with all the money to be made?

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    It's more likely he was ON his meds. I know you like to blame violent video games and movies for this epidemic of young males doing mass shootings, and I can see why. You have to look at society and ask what is different now, and I think they do play some factor. But far and away the biggest factor is the drugging of our children. This is the dark side of capitalism. The pharma companies are writing government policy, bribing politicians, doctors and medical experts and fighting tooth and nail to hide the dark side of their products. They are not interested in having their medicine prescribed for the people it will help most. They are interested in having it prescribed for the most people, because that equals the most profit.

Will it ever change? No. It will get worse. Why?

1. There is too much money in it. No politician, even the President, will oppose big pharma, because it would be political suicide.

2. The public is lazy and apathetic. I have twice posted a link to an important documentary that would open your eyes to this, but no one here has bothered to watch it. My God, it's nearly two hours long. Who the hell has the time to watch something like that, when there's football and MMA and serial killer tv shows to watch? The public gets what it deserves, and that's not much.

Frightening thing is this is spreading to other countries now. And why wouldn't it, with all the money to be made?
    Oh I'm not in favor of drugging up kids. The whole ADD thing is sketchy. Kids are figity and always have been. Back in the day you were told sit down and shut up. Today they dope you up.

My elderly mom was recently given some powerful meds for leg pain due/neuropathy and the side effects listed were scary as hell with thoughts of Suicide and mood change being no 1. The meds made her "drunk" and we quicklly discontinued them. This **** is scary.

And without a doubt, if you have doped up kids or those with psycho tendencies then having guns in the house is a bad idea with the history we have of kids going nuts. At the very least lock them in a safe. But, people just dont want to believe the greatest danger is sitting right next to them eating a snickers bar.