20 44.44%
  • middle

16 35.56%
  • down

7 15.56%
  • crap

2 4.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

When I judge these I judge them based on what I would have paid for. In this case it was split down the middle between two bad fights and 2 mediocre to good fights. Middle for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIcon View Post
    When I judge these I judge them based on what I would have paid for. In this case it was split down the middle between two bad fights and 2 mediocre to good fights. Middle for me.
    Paid for legal PPV, or paid for tickets? I tend to judge an event based on every fight. There is no right or wrong way to go about it though. I saw this one at a bar. If you factor out food, I paid $10 for a cover charge. The televised prelims were solid. Jamie Varner vs Melvin Guillard and Eddie Wineland vs Brad Pickett were also good fights, if unremarkable.

Do not forget about Costa Philippou vs Tim Boetsch. It was not a card saver, but it started the recovery process that Lauzon and Miller brought home. That puts the ratio of crap to not crap on the main card of 2 to 3 in favor of not crap.

END COMMUNICATION

When I'm watching a stream I evaluate the PPV on the basis of how much I'd enjoy it if I were in medieval England, I'd been caught stealing chickens, and I was being publicly tortured via a Catherine wheel. Man, those things smart! Those chickens sure were tasty, though.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I think I might be a little weird. Here is how I vote:

If I liked it, I vote thumbs up

If I thought it was ok, I vote middle

If I thought it sucked, I vote down

Maybe I'm just a ****ing weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    When I'm watching a stream I evaluate the PPV on the basis of how much I'd enjoy it if I were in medieval England, I'd been caught stealing chickens, and I was being publicly tortured via a Catherine wheel. Man, those things smart! Those chickens sure were tasty, though.
    ash you're amazing. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    I think I might be a little weird. Here is how I vote:

If I liked it, I vote thumbs up

If I thought it was ok, I vote middle

If I thought it sucked, I vote down

Maybe I'm just a ****ing weirdo
    The most absurd thought process ever formulated. What if your favorite fighter lost!?

Final gate is in.

$3,286,026 total gate.
    13,561 total attendance- 10,590 tickets sold, 2,971 comps, 347 unsold

Repent Ash, repent!