Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My Super Bowl Pool

So, the past two years I've hosted a Super Bowl competition with family and friends and I wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in playing.

It's $10 to enter and it's as simple as picking the Wild Card, Divisional, Conference and Super Bowl winners (so it's a bit more involved than "squares" but still simple).

1st place the last two years won $100. So, not too shabby for just $10, plus, I think, they make the games more fun to watch.

My website with info on rules and how to enter is located here, if you are interested in playing: [removed site]

Picks and entry fee are due Friday, Jan 4th. (by the end of the day).

Oh and I have cheap shoes and handbags too.
    Last edited by Jackie; 01-05-2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: removed site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. Default

After all this time it turns out she was a Spambot =(

2013 is starting off to be a horrible year *tears*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I lay low for a couple years and then BAM!!!

I also have prescription drugs at half price!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    I lay low for a couple years and then BAM!!!

I also have prescription drugs at half price!
    Slip some of those drugs into your boyfriends coffee, might help the situation!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Ohhh wow!!!

Shameless bump...

Just wanted to remind everyone, if you are interested in playing, picks/fees are due tomorrow (Friday the 4th) by midnight.

The pot looks like it may be bigger than the last two years...it's already up to $120 and five people who said they are playing again this year are just trying to figure out who to pick

i'm refusing to participate because the Giants lost and I no longer watch football when the GIANTS AREN'T PLAYING!!!!!!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    i'm refusing to participate because the Giants lost and I no longer watch football when the GIANTS AREN'T PLAYING!!!!!!!
    Up until the last few years they haven't really played in a long ass time....must have been rough for you =P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Now, that's just sour grapes, mister! BTW, I was at the best game of the year a few weeks ago (NYG vs ATL, of course).

I will say, I wish Atlanta would learn from other city's fans. The Giants were losing big time that game and I'm sure it was heart breaking to be there...but most of the Giants fans were there until the very last second. I admire that and wish Falcons were more like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Up until the last few years they haven't really played in a long ass time....must have been rough for you =P
    Another moment to use your "Oh, Snap!" video.

POOL UPDATE: We're up to $140 now, which means 1st place will win $100 and 2nd will win $40...and I have a couple others that have said that they will probably play.