Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Who wins? (multiple votes allowed)

Voters
24. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Nate the great > Saffiedine

19 79.17%
  • Nate the great < Saffiedine

4 16.67%
  • Cormier > Staring

21 87.50%
  • Cormier < Staring

2 8.33%
  • Warmaster > guelmino

20 83.33%
  • Warnaster < Guelmino

4 16.67%
  • Kyle > Mousasi

7 29.17%
  • Kyle < Mousasi

17 70.83%
  • Short Fuse > Jacare

4 16.67%
  • Short Fuse < Jacare

19 79.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Anyone think Mousasi would get rassle ****ed to death in the ufc? I just dont think he will do that well there but if he could it would be nice to shake thinks up a bit.

Very high expectations from everyone on Cormier at whatever weight class he lands at. Lots of people want him at 205 and it doesnt help that he and kane are pals and that could logjam the heavies. Id like to see him knock bones noggin into the 17th row but weight cutting is scary for him. Bring in Dolce.

And what happens to coker? Lorenzo needs to keep him close because hes good and would be a good public face for the company when Dana eventually needs to be replaced. That might just mean coker takes over live on foreign shows or every "other" show to give Dana and his Menueres disease some rest. Regardless he it too experienced and good to let get away. You add him to Reed Harris and thats a pretty powerful and high level group of ufc mma vice presidents. One way or another they need to plan on life after dana--because its the smart business move. You dont want you company completely sold around one man ) even vince knows this) because it can hurt you if they leave, die, you sell out or take the company public. Having high level upper mgt on standby alleviates that.
    Last edited by Cbear; 01-06-2013 at 08:40 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Barnett doesnt seem to care if he comes to the ufc or not. He is no selling any interest. I wanna see him vs Muur, 3rd with Nog, kongo and whoever else. Kane and jr will eat him up but there are other fun fights to be had.

Or he could just do a couple fights a year plus some rasslin in Japan. I dont think he cares either way.
    I think he cares very much.
    He's trying to play it cool like he doesn't need the UFC gig.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyone think Mousasi would get rassle ****ed to death in the ufc? I just dont think he will do that well there but if he could it would be nice to shake thinks up a bit.

Very high expectations from everyone on Cormier at whatever weight class he lands at. Lots of
    people want him at 205 and it doesnt help that he and kane are pals and that could logjam the heavies. Id like to see him knock bones noggin into the 17th row but weight cutting is scary for him. Bring in Dolce.

Considering King Mo did it with ease...Im sure C.B. could move up and pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I think he cares very much.
    He's trying to play it cool like he doesn't need the UFC gig.
    I dont know.... He and Dana are both bull headed and think they are always right. Dana likes when fighters cow down and acknowledge he rules the world and Barnett seems just as likely to laugh at him in private meetings. And THATS why you have agents and managers Barnett says he is leaving it up to his manager and thats for the best so maybe they will get this deal done. Yeah Barnett may be playing hard to get but at the same time I can recall interviews with him over the years where he has the attitude that whatever happens will work out and he does have the ability to make a phone call to Japan offering his services and they will take him up on it. Just imagine the fun they could have had on the recent Japanese wrestling show with Saku vs Barnett.

I know there are some Barnett haters here but the heavyweight division could use some fresh guys and Barnett is no scrub. Ive been wanting Barnett/Muur for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemony Snicket View Post
    Considering King Mo did it with ease...Im sure C.B. could move up and pull it off.
    Thats what I mean. He comes in with the striker tag and immediately gets wrestle ****ed to death by 90% of the UFC roster. It would be fun to see him win some fights but I dont know..

Anyone think Mousasi would get rassle ****ed to death in the ufc?
    The UFC is filled with people that will kill this kermit the frog sounding clown. He's another one of the fighters that got overrated due to JMMA and Fedor nut huggers.

"Mousasi beats both Anderson Silva AND Lyoto Machida, IMO."

Why is Mousasi over-rated again? He barely gets spoken about to begin with.

This is the same guy who beat the current HW K1 champ (at the time) and Mousasi had next to no K1 experience. You can call him over rated all you want but he's talented.

Put him in there against Chris Leben or one of the old standup UFC vets we sees how over-rated he is.

Kyle looked like crap in his last fight if I remember correctly but I def give him a 50/50 chance of putting Mousasi out. I have a feeling they both gas after rd 1. Ben Stein shows more urgency in his fights than Mousasi and I use to like the moose.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckery View Post
    Why is Mousasi over-rated again? He barely gets spoken about to begin with.

This is the same guy who beat the current HW K1 champ (at the time) and Mousasi had next to no K1 experience. You can call him over rated all you want but he's talented.

Put him in there against Chris Leben or one of the old standup UFC vets we sees how over-rated he is.
    There was a time (before the Jardine fight) where people were calling him top 3 at BOTH LHW and MW (mostly MW).

He's overrated in that he's nowhere near as good as that. I think top 10 at LHW is absurd, and top 10 MW is a stretch at best.

And yes, your comment only cements that statement. "Put him in there with Leben and see how overrated he is" speaks volumes to where you think he slots in (ranking wise) in the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    There was a time (before the Jardine fight) where people were calling him top 3 at BOTH LHW and MW (mostly MW).

He's overrated in that he's nowhere near as good as that. I think top 10 at LHW is absurd, and top 10 MW is a stretch at best.

And yes, your comment only cements that statement. "Put him in there with Leben and see how overrated he is" speaks volumes to where you think he slots in (ranking wise) in the UFC.
    He's a good fighter, how good will he be, who knows right now.

I say put him in there against Leben because many here love Leben also that he would demoralize Leben with his standup ability. Mousasi beat Kyotaro who was HW (heavyweight that is) K1 champ at the time. That is saying a lot.

He beat the **** out of Jardine too. I'm looking forward to see Mousasi, bring it on already.