Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Who wins? (multiple votes allowed)

Voters
24. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Nate the great > Saffiedine

19 79.17%
  • Nate the great < Saffiedine

4 16.67%
  • Cormier > Staring

21 87.50%
  • Cormier < Staring

2 8.33%
  • Warmaster > guelmino

20 83.33%
  • Warnaster < Guelmino

4 16.67%
  • Kyle > Mousasi

7 29.17%
  • Kyle < Mousasi

17 70.83%
  • Short Fuse > Jacare

4 16.67%
  • Short Fuse < Jacare

19 79.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Coker steps in the cage to put the final stamp on things. Coker likes his bubble gum. Coker cuts a Showtime promo

stick a fork in it, its done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cavity Creep View Post
    More indefensible scorecards. They got the winner right this time, but how the fuq did they think Nate won a round or two in that fight?
    Actually, I can see Nate winning one round. But that's about it.

Pretty sad how the defining moment of dead SF was fedores fall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Pretty sad how the defining moment of dead SF was fedores fall.
    Yeah, and Ronda's rise @ #2 was a little lame. She's never drawn viewers, while Cyborg/Gina was watched by what, about a million or so fans?

Originally Posted by 19nate79
    ...i could go to a down syndrome site and laugh for days.

Kruk is bizarro looking.

Pat and Fwank both make veiled comments about Showtime coming back with something. Invicta is about all they can pickup at this point.

Repent Ash, repent!

So I just got home meaning I missed the last Strikeforce. I miss anything? I saw the results. Only thing that stands out in my mind is

A) Why would the UFC want Herman back? He can't beat a UFC fighter and now we all know he can't even beat a Strikeforce fighter.

B) After GSP/Diaz, if who do you give to GSP if Hendricks loses (which I doubt)? Nate seemed solid and then.......tonight happened.

Showtime should've cut Strikeforce loose earlier so they could've snagged the Bellator contract. Their are meaningful ways an outlet such as Showtime can positively contribute to MMA at this point (for example, Jungle Fights have been dying for more money and TV deals outside of Brazil), but Showtime has no good intentions for the sport whatsoever so they won't end up doing anything even close to that. Likely all their talk of remaining in the MMA game is just posturing as to not admit they're slinking away with their tail between their legs.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    So I just got home meaning I missed the last Strikeforce. I miss anything? I saw the results. Only thing that stands out in my mind is

A) Why would the UFC want Herman back? He can't beat a UFC fighter and now we all know he can't even beat a Strikeforce fighter.

B) After GSP/Diaz, if who do you give to GSP if Hendricks loses (which I doubt)? Nate seemed solid and then.......tonight happened.
    This isn't just any Strikeforce fighter. It's Jacare Souza. As for Nate, if you look at his record, it pretty explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeMMAFan View Post
    This isn't just any Strikeforce fighter. It's Jacare Souza. As for Nate, if you look at his record, it pretty explains it.
    I understand it's Souza but Herman is useless. I know the fight was catchweight but here is a guy who loses on the big stage and now loses on the smaller stage. Why would you even put him back on the big stage again?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    I understand it's Souza but Herman is useless. I know the fight was catchweight but here is a guy who loses on the big stage and now loses on the smaller stage. Why would you even put him back on the big stage again?
    Ed Herman is a serviceable MW. He definitely has a place in the UFC.