Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Who wins? (multiple votes allowed)

Voters
24. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Nate the great > Saffiedine

19 79.17%
  • Nate the great < Saffiedine

4 16.67%
  • Cormier > Staring

21 87.50%
  • Cormier < Staring

2 8.33%
  • Warmaster > guelmino

20 83.33%
  • Warnaster < Guelmino

4 16.67%
  • Kyle > Mousasi

7 29.17%
  • Kyle < Mousasi

17 70.83%
  • Short Fuse > Jacare

4 16.67%
  • Short Fuse < Jacare

19 79.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    tarec takes this one easily. i hope barnett slips on some copper pipes back stage.
    good call greezy..

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    I understand it's Souza but Herman is useless. I know the fight was catchweight but here is a guy who loses on the big stage and now loses on the smaller stage. Why would you even put him back on the big stage again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Ed Herman is a serviceable MW. He definitely has a place in the UFC.
    I fall somewhere in the middle. I think he just got outclassed, and he was a decent, not great, fighter, in the first place. Mike Pyle, he isn't. But if he they feed him more of these higher level guys, he's going to get cut.

I like Eds nickname, short fuse. Always makes me think he may go all Joe Pesci during ref instructions and brawl with the ref.

jacare was a tough fight for him so hopefully working yjis **** show wont hurt him with the zuffer bosses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    good call greezy..
    Not bad bud.

I almost made a post about that to call you retarded, glad I didn't

It's always great when an overrated can like Nate the "meh", gets chopped down with leg kicks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If Tarec could develop a killer instinct and some finishing power, the guy could be really nasty. He already sure as hell has the speed and precision down in his striking.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    It's always great when an overrated can like Nate the "meh", gets chopped down with leg kicks.
    Isn't "can" a bit too harsh? Gatekeeper maybe, but can?

Ed Herman is a serviceable MW. He definitely has a place in the UFC.
    nah, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    nah, not really.
    Yeah, really. Maybe if you'd have watched a fight since 2004, I might take your opinion seriously

He's easily better than the bottom quarter of that division. Not everybody is an elite fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    I understand it's Souza but Herman is useless. I know the fight was catchweight but here is a guy who loses on the big stage and now loses on the smaller stage. Why would you even put him back on the big stage again?
    Yeah, really. Maybe if you'd have watched a fight since 2004, I might take your opinion seriously

He's easily better than the bottom quarter of that division. Not everybody is an elite fighter.
    Someone people are just crapping on him because he lost to his Strikeforce fighter. This isn't just any Strikeforce can-beater, it's Jacare Souza. If it weren't for the fact that Strikeforce took him first, he might have been fighting in UFC.

I'm just a bit annoyed that I'm not going to see a Maia/Souza MMA fight. Hopefull maybe a Souza/Roger Gracie MMA fight, just for ****s and giggles.