Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Who wins? (multiple votes allowed)

Voters
24. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Nate the great > Saffiedine

19 79.17%
  • Nate the great < Saffiedine

4 16.67%
  • Cormier > Staring

21 87.50%
  • Cormier < Staring

2 8.33%
  • Warmaster > guelmino

20 83.33%
  • Warnaster < Guelmino

4 16.67%
  • Kyle > Mousasi

7 29.17%
  • Kyle < Mousasi

17 70.83%
  • Short Fuse > Jacare

4 16.67%
  • Short Fuse < Jacare

19 79.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Certainly off the gas,cluck cluck

I enjoyed the show. Nice to see some great fighters make short work of gutty scrubs. And i love Bam Bam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    In two years, he could have 4 or 5 fights.I dont see 5 guys Josh could beat in working his way up the ladder (and I like Josh).Hes not very good anymore.If signed to the UFC he goes 0-2 loses 2 decisions and goes home.
    Agreed.. Except i dont like Josh

PS - This also plays into my suspicions about Cormier. Yes, he beat Josh impressively.. But is Josh really all that good anymore?? Id say no. And yes, DC flatlined Bigfoot.. But seeing what the elite of the elite in the UFC did to Bigfoot, does that really hold that much credit in DC's favor. Im very interested in how a Mir fight plays out.. And ill go from there

Mir will say he is in great shape.Mir will look like ****.Dc will take him down in under a minute.DC will pound on him the whole rd,Frank will stumble to his corner bloody and wheezing.Frank will be KO'd in a minute of rd2.

Mir will say he is in great shape.Mir will look like ****.Dc will take him down in under a minute.DC will pound on him the whole rd,Frank will stumble to his corner bloody and wheezing.Frank will submit DC in a minute of rd2.
    Fixed for accuracy..

Frank seems like a good enough guy,why not.I think though he is more of a guy who was in the right place,(meaning a barren wasteland of HW fighters) at the right time than a top level fighter.

^^ sounds more like Timmy. A guy that KO & submits Big Nog ...skilled.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TKO'd by Brandon Vera in a minute,guy ****ing rules!He beat a one foot in the grave legend twice!

TKO'd by Brandon Vera in a minute,guy ****ing rules!He beat a one foot in the grave legend twice!
    Sean while I agree that Big Nog is getting older and he's got a lot of miles on him, the guy can still be very dangerous at all times.

I agree. He has both KO'd and submitted Minotauro. That's impressive.

And Nate proves once again to me why he should be Nate "The Mediocre" He is a gatekeeper. A nice name but the guy just shyts the bed all the time. I could care less if he is in the UFC or not.