Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Well, we all know what this means....

James Thompson, Jimmy Ambriz, and Bob Sapp better watch their necks, the War Master is coming for em!!!
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I wouldn't phrase it quite as harshly as skeletonrock but I agree that Barnett is not a top-level fighter. He would be exposed against guys like JDS and Cain, so he's avoiding those match-ups.

The LOL scoop I heard on Josh was that he wanted an immediate shot at Cain

That sounds more likely, considering what a dope he is.

Talks would have never gotten to the money stage if pro wrestling was an issue.

I don't think missing out on an immediate title shot would be a deal breaker for Barnett. Hell if the UFC made Barnett/Bigfoot I bet he'd be near a title shot with that win if not get one.
    I'm guessing it has something to do with headlining shows or PPV points. Maybe the wrestling.

Pro wrestling doesn't draw all that well on Japan anymore,I doubt it was that.Paydays probably aren't that great when their version of wrestlemania only drew 40000 people.If it isn't an immediate title shot,my second thought would be some sort of no cut clause

Ha, coming off of one win against a guy named Nandor, and he deserves a title shot?
    LMFAO!!!

Instead, he can go fight Dion Staring in OneFC. Good for you Barnett, lol.

The thing is, I wouldnt even be against him getting a title shot currently due to who is out there for Cain, Barnett is a name regardless.

Cain would have murdered him but at least Cain isnt sitting on the sidelines and you get yourself a heavyweight title fight to pass the time before someone else is ready to fight Cain. So I cant see Zuffa being that against giving Barnett a shot, plus Dana kept saying talks were going good between them and Barnett, I cant see a title fight being the issue because that would of been said from the beginning more than likely.

It has to be something on Barnetts end of wanting to do something on the side or like sean said with the no cut clause. I cant see Barnett caring for a title shot out the gate because he has to know Cain would likely walk through him

Give Barnett a title shot? What if he beats Cain and pisses hot? haha

If he doesnt go to the UFC, there arent that many options for him financially. I guess we'll get Barnett vs Crocop IV in dream or something