Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default High School girl auctioning off her virginity..

After a 20-year-old Brazilian auctioned off her virginity three months ago for $780,000, high school student Rebecca Bernardo made the decision she would also offer her deflowering to the highest bidder.

The 18-year-old says she is auctioning off her virginity in an effort to raise money for her ailing mother, who recently suffered a stroke.

After announcing the auction on YouTube, the Sapeacu native, who has so far received three bids, the highest at $35,000, toldCNN: 'I made up my mind right after my 18th birthday. That's when my mother suffered a stroke.'

The teen says she tried other methods of employment, such a working as a waitress, but the cost of paying for a caretaker to look after her bedridden mother proved too high for her hourly wages.

The stroke left her mother unable to fed herself or go to the bathroom alone.

A neighbor explained that Miss Bernardo's older sister passed away several years ago and she never knew her father.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2GuUEAwKo
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

An 18-year old Brazilian virgin? We call those "liars" 'round these here parts.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Very unfortunate...that I don't have more money.

I can get a rimjob in tijuana from an experienced practitioner for twenty bucks. Why would i want to pay five digits for a Brazilian virgin?

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    I can get a rimjob in tijuana from an experienced practitioner for twenty bucks. Why would i want to pay five digits for a Brazilian virgin?
    Come on dude, start fukin bidding..

uh...she's not attractive at all. Just because she's brazilian doesn't mean she's awesome. Besides, you're paying for a disappointment. She'll have no idea what to do other than lie there and cry.

Give me a girl who's been around and who knows what she's doing and she can order from the effing side of the menu. Otherwise, virgins are too much work to train and I sure as hell wouldn't pay to train her.

7. Default

How ever much she makes, she needs to hire a hitman to take out her Mom. Then she needs to realize that she is far from attractive enough to be anything other than a low price hooker.

She kinda reminds me of a young Minnie Driver, except she wants to be Minnie Driven, for money!

Wouldn't give her more than $50.

You're gonna have to pay me more than $35,000 to hit that.