Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Damn...someone outbid me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Breaking in a virgin is over rated. The first few times with her will be ****, then after a couple of weeks she'll hit the "it's not sore anymore and I will experiment sexually with anything" phase! For 35 grand I'd want the whole year

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Breaking in a virgin is over rated. The first few times with her will be ****, then after a couple of weeks she'll hit the "it's not sore anymore and I will experiment sexually with anything" phase! For 35 grand I'd want the whole year
    I'd also rather have experience, even if it felt like a warm bucket of water. Having a little girl cry under me would cause the shooting pool with a wet rope syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Takenover View Post
    Having a little girl cry under me would cause the shooting pool with a wet rope syndrome.
    You're not supposed to hit them.

You're not?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    lol. look at wombie trying to make up for lost time.
    Hah. Finally got promoted to a job that doesn't include working nonstop for 12 hours a day and no access to the internet. I have about 6 months of fights to catch up on as well. It is GOOOOOD to be back.

"I don't think there is anything particularly wrong in hitting a woman, though I don't recommend you do it the same way that you hit a man." -Sean Connery

I'd hit that... with a bat.