Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The US really turned it on after losing to Russia. I wasn't really impressed with the first Canada game and then Russia, we only lost by 1 in those but I was writing USA off. Then they totally started to mesh and work together. The American's style is fun to watch it's a lot of D joining the play. It's a little fast and loose but I prefer that style to a defensive oriented battle.

That said Subban didn't even see the first 3 goals, so you can't say he played bad. Canada just looked listless in the rematch, not like in the first game. I was worried the home team might get to the finals by default (home team favoritism/corruption) but Sweden pulled it out. So it should be a fun game. Hopefully, the refs are Fins!

Congratulations Canada on almost getting a medal. Better luck next time, or maybe you should just focus on curling.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Damn it. Silver pee pee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

At least Canada won the Spengler Cup. I know, I know. Few people give a damn about that, but at least it's some small consolation!