Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Ha, I wish I could "like" posts.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    oscar season is the best because all the dvd screeners get posted up

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyone pumped for this flick???

will post a review later. Love Katheryn Bigelow movies, who doesnt love Point Break?????

Thanks for the tip. Just about to watch it.

How much screen time does Barry get?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

This movie is vulgar propaganda.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    How much screen time does Barry get?
    About 20 seconds. They show a video of him speaking out against torture, only to scoff at him, as the film promotes a heavily pro-torture message.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    i'm the chink, ur the cock loving gook
    awwwww... i thought u said u were korean. sorry if u hurt your feelings bestie.

I just watched Hot Fuzz so I feel like I've just watched Point Break. She needs to go back to her roots and do a vampire flick.

I'll give ZDT a shot.

Watching it right now. A lot of the early dialogue is hard to catch but other than that my wife and I are enjoying it. I appreciate Spectres recommendation since basically I like everything he doesn't.

I enjoyed this and it's one of the rare movies I've been able to watch in one sitting recently. The scene where they let the bad guy drive past all the security and blow them up would be retarded if it were a work of fiction.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

I'm very much looking forward to seeing this flick and watching Bin Laden get whacked. Katheryn Bigelow is an excellent filmmaker and the fact Sphincter describes Zero Dark Thirty as "vulgar propaganda" is the highest recommendation ever afforded to a movie.