Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default currently active user..

looks like a swimming pool full of aids. each user name looks like a child pounded their fist on the key board and hit enter accidentally. I can only imagine the amount of spam that would be.

It does look pretty bad, usually theres like 4 of our regulars at most on that list
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where do you see this list?

what are ya a blind bulldog??

it's at the very bottom of the main page of the forum
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maybe all of them just have cats that happened to walk across their keyboards as they're registering. No one ever thinks of the obvious solution.

I like shiny things!

Makes you wonder how many sleeper spam accounts we still have since no new ones should be registering

These accounts are spammer crap, but since we have to approve for them to post, they can't do much. Most of them are new registrations, attempting to post, and finding out they can't.

The ones that were registered earlier may post and will eventually get banned shortly after. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Makes you wonder how many sleeper spam accounts we still have since no new ones should be registering
    Quite a few actually. But everytime they use them, they get shot down. I've contemplated on purging every one of them, but we're not sure how many innocent accounts will get affected, so we're erring on the side of caution.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Quite a few actually. But everytime they use them, they get shot down. I've contemplated on purging every one of them, but we're not sure how many innocent accounts will get affected, so we're erring on the side of caution.

It's been much better since the changes anyway so not as if anyone can complain about the odd spammer. Sometimes I miss getting one or two. The whole board used to rally together as a flame team when we got one!

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    It's been much better since the changes anyway so not as if anyone can complain about the odd spammer. Sometimes I miss getting one or two. The whole board used to rally together as a flame team when we got one!
    Well, you can just wait for Best80s next spam post.