Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: My Buddy's Wife

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Did he hook up with anyone while they were on a break? I dunno, that one's fuzzy.

I think, if it were me, I would probably not say anything as they were on a break and I wouldn't want to make things awkward for my friend.
    I'm not sure if he did, pretty sure he was just trying to win her back over

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    You guys are terrible friends. If I'm about to marry a woman like that I need my boys to tell me, break or not. Once you fucc a homeboy I can't deal with you anymore. As soon as marriage troubles happen (and they will) she will be back collecting dycks like Goku collects Dragonballs.
    my friends are a pretty terrible group and myself included

I know who to trust though and who not to around any women in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Onion, if you're gonna show a picture of your dick to Best80's, please do it in a PM.
    If Onion sends me a pic of his dick, BAN HAMMER TIME

if he sends to tallica though, tallica might send his as well
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyStomp View Post
    That being said, I dated a girl for 3 years, and for the last about 2 months we were together she was fuccing some other dude. I had several very close friends who knew, and didn't say anything. Yet my best friend the second he knew about it squashed the whole thing and came to me about it. Needless to say, the two that didn't are out of my life and they weren't even the ones fuccing her.
    I agree...if he finds out that she was messing around with you and you didn't say anything, he might not view you as a friend anymore, Onion.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapcat View Post
    Yeah, but you'll have to remember her name first.

Sounds like you aren't even considering the idea even if your buddy is ok with it. So, I'd clarify with her by text and then show it to him. No chance she could turn the tables on you if you have the texts to prove it. If she clarifies it and she was just drunk then I'd turn on "you're a bad girl and you better shape up" speech.

Or, you could go with Jackie's suggestion and feel out that situation. Of course we'd need the details...Honestly Jackie, what's wrong with you? :P
    That's not what I meant by "feeling out the situation". I meant that they might have an open marriage and he might find that out by talking to the wife first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've got to tell. Got to. If you are his friend, tell him. The handjob thing wasn't your fault. You were a drunk deer in headlights. If you are this guys friend, you tell him. Anytime you keep a secret, you run the risk of it backfiring and you looking like the bad guy.

Bah, you were drunk! The hand in your pants could have been your own for all you could tell. Besides she didn't finish you off so all anyone needs to know is that she was getting a half a pack of Lifesavers out of your pocket and the wrapper kept sliding off.

Wont leave you in my house alone....Seriously, no ass feels good enough for the guilt you carry. What if your buddy was doing it to you?
    Maybe he already knows, and he wants to watch from the closet??

Onion, what if your buddy is bi and was using his wife to engage you into a possible three way???
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

By the way, this thread is easy to show how many of us have cheated in our relationships

So far it seems like only Jackie, Jazzy and Monkeystomp have been faithful
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Is it wrong that I'm masturbating to this thread? Oh well, carry on..

Quote Originally Posted by Takenover View Post
    Is it wrong that I'm masturbating to this thread? Oh well, carry on..
    you masturbated to the utah police officer probably as well, so not at all wrong
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    By the way, this thread is easy to show how many of us have cheated in our relationships

So far it seems like only Jackie, Jazzy and Monkeystomp have been faithful
    Woot! And proud of it too.

I think it's also people who HAVE been cheated on feel as if he should say something. Being in that guy's shoes really sucks.