Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: My Buddy's Wife

If this was my boy's wife, and he was my actual friend and not some dude I just chill with occasionally, I would tell him without hesitation. If it was your wife you would want someone to tell you rather than continue living a lie. He'll probably go through a period of resentment with you but he'll get over it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    If this was my boy's wife, and he was my actual friend and not some dude I just chill with occasionally, I would tell him without hesitation. If it was your wife you would want someone to tell you rather than continue living a lie. He'll probably go through a period of resentment with you but he'll get over it.
    You didn't read all of the posts did you? =P

Greezy has some pics to share with you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow. Just got a Facebook PM from an old high school friend who says she's going to be in town next month and she's secretly fantasized about a threesome with my wife and I since our 10 year reunion. Guess I'd better get to work on the wife.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocked View Post
    Wow. Just got a Facebook PM from an old high school friend who says she's going to be in town next month and she's secretly fantasized about a threesome with my wife and I since our 10 year reunion. Guess I'd better get to work on the wife.....
    Fck man, since I got with my wife I've never had any offers like that! The worst bit is, the type of person mg wife is, she would probably want to try it if it was another chick. She wouldn't be the one to suggest it or go hunting, but I'd be pretty sure if the opportunity came up then she'd bite. Maybe I should start secretly trying to find third person and coherce them into making an offer

We had another offer from a chick I worked with (and who my wife liked personally) years ago. The wife actually seemed interested, but I wasn't sure how hard to push and didn't want to seem too enthusiastic about it. Ultimately it just kind of hung in the air for a while and nothing ever happened. The coworker eventually got married and moved away. I doubt I'll pursue this one either, but it still feels good to get the offer.

No wonders herpes and other STDs are on the rise.

Bunch of freakin' whore the whole lot of ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocked View Post
    We had another offer from a chick I worked with (and who my wife liked personally) years ago. The wife actually seemed interested, but I wasn't sure how hard to push and didn't want to seem too enthusiastic about it. Ultimately it just kind of hung in the air for a while and nothing ever happened. The coworker eventually got married and moved away. I doubt I'll pursue this one either, but it still feels good to get the offer.
    You're probably lucky it didn't happen with the old co-worker. That seems like a recipe for disaster. Now, and old friend from out of town....that has potential

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Okay, so as soon as I started reading some responses here I felt I needed to be proactive so I texted her asking what the hell all that was all about.

Looong text convo later and my world is turned completely upside down....

-she has permission to **** me (he had said this before, but I thought he was joking because he said it in front of everyone)
    -he would have to know when/where it was to happen
    -he did not know about the cab. He told her she could have minor fun without telling him
    -said after the cab she was so riled up they had the best sex they've had in ages
    -she knew where my hand was
    -he did not know about her wanting me to go to Montreal, so she took the offer back, as she felt it was being discussed behind his back in a sneaky way
    -they were going to proposition me that night, but I had picked up that girl. She said she tried talking to me at the party we were at, but my attention span was terrible (yay booze!)
    -he wants nothing to do with my dong, lol. Just her and I, but he might want to watch her get nailed.
    -they've never done this before, but have discussed it a bunch

Long story short, this is ****ed up! lol

I should add, they are the oldest of the friends in our group and are 10 yrs older than me.
    Onion, I have a few questions.

1) Why is your friend so cool with you sticking your dyck into his wife (not girlfriend)?

2) Is it just me or based on what you wrote they are doing this to increase the excitement in their sex life?

3) How retarded is your friend that if you do this and release your business all over her he will likely kiss her again?

4) If you bang his wife does that automatically give him permission to bang your next steady girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
    Onion, I have a few questions.

1) Why is your friend so cool with you sticking your dyck into his wife (not girlfriend)?

2) Is it just me or based on what you wrote they are doing this to increase the excitement in their sex life?

3) How retarded is your friend that if you do this and release your business all over her he will likely kiss her again?

4) If you bang his wife does that automatically give him permission to bang your next steady girl?
    I'll let Onion answer the first three but for the last one, if it was me in his position, then no way would that ever be part of the agreement

Wink You silly boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    NYE back home.
    Drunk in the back of cab.
    Buddy in front seat, his wife in the back with me to my left, and girl I am bringing home to my right.
    I've got my hand discretely down the girl's pants, getting things started. Yeah, I know, classy.

Suddenly, I feel my buddy's wife start going down my pants. Before I know if she is jerking me off (as best as she can while sitting in a cab wearing buttoned jeans).
    I don't know what to do, and I don't want anyone to hear me telling her to stop, so I kinda go with it as I continue to play with girl to my right. Neither girl knowing what the other is doing.

Couple minutes later is the couple's house (our drive is still further). I get out of cab to say goodbye to them (I'm driving back to across the country the next morning and will not see them for a couple years). As my buddy is paying the cab, his wife tongue kisses me and says "Montreal in April, can you do it?". I was both stunned and confused.

All this happened without the girl or my buddy knowing.

I texted her once I got back to Toronto, asking what she meant by Montreal, and she said they are having a girls getaway for her birthday, and she wants me to meet up with her.

My buddy's wife has always been flirty with me, and even he knows that as it has been joked about openly, but this was too far. I'm not sure if I should tell him, or just have a good talk with her first. I feel like a piece of **** for having not stopped it as soon as she started.

If it is just me, that's fine, I can tell her it's not gonna happen and that'll be the end of it.

I just worry that she may have done this before (although it is not in her character). They are (presumably) happily married, and have kids. I don't wanna cause a big thing.

My gut says tell him, but I dunno.

Thoughts?
    Wake up... you are having a wet dream and staining the new One Direction bed sheets your mommy gave you for Christmas.

" border="0" />
    Sun bathing