Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: My Buddy's Wife

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Love is dead and you're probably going to get a divorce? You're probably right. Your women doesn't love you and is probably going to cheat? Yep. You're in love and your marriage is going to be great? Right again.

Obviously there are exceptions and assholes in this world, but if you approach your wife, life, and marriage like they are going to be awesome and romantic and fulfilling, then chances are they will.
    Yeah, I think this pretty much sums up my sentiments.

Regarding the multiple email thing, I have two: my main account that I've had since I was 18, and a work account that was provided by the business I work for, clearly because it is more professional having a workplace.com than a hotmail.com.

The reason I don't abandon my hotmail and just use my work is because we are not granted remote access (smart phone, etc) to out works email, and I can't take it with me if I leave. Why you would have more than 3 at a max is beyond me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love is dead and you're probably going to get a divorce? You're probably right. Your women doesn't love you and is probably going to cheat? Yep. You're in love and your marriage is going to be great? Right again.

Obviously there are exceptions and assholes in this world, but if you approach your wife, life, and marriage like they are going to be awesome and romantic and fulfilling, then chances are they will.
    Yeah, I think this pretty much sums up my sentiments.

Regarding the multiple email thing, I have two: my main account that I've had since I was 18, and a work account that was provided by the business I work for, clearly because it is more professional having a workplace.com than a hotmail.com.

The reason I don't abandon my hotmail and just use my work is because we are not granted remote access (smart phone, etc) to out works email, and I can't take it with me if I leave. Why you would have more than 3 at a max is beyond me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception; it is an eternal loss for which there is no reparation, either in time or in eternity.”
    ― Søren Kierkegaard

First of all, marriage is not dead. It is dead only for those who do not see the possibility of it. I have never cheated on my wife, nor she on me. I know plenty of people who have faithful, meaningful, long term relationships and they are incredibly happy and don't cheat on each other. Why? Because they believe it is entirely possible to do so.

I have a friend who is smart, funny, talented, and educated but firmly believes he is a loser who can't get a job. So he works ****ty job after ****ty job because he believes that's all that's available. I know uneducated, awkward shut-ins making 50K-60K doing what they love because it's available to them. Henry Ford said, "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."

Great post!

How in the hell did this thread turn from Onion getting a handjob while fingerbanging some whore he randomly met and getting AIDs all over his hands to you idiots arguing about love?

-Bulldog is right, let's hear more about that handjob
    -Do not feed that piece of **** troll nate whateverthe****
    -Scar needs to go hoggin'

Yes, people should just ignore Nate. He is the epitome of a troll and doesn't even hide it much.

I'm 50/50 on Scar's chick. She could just be wrestling with her inner self about how much she wants to commit because she wants a baby. Chicks are stupid retards (sorry Jackie) when it comes to that stuff and have a tendency to do weird things when it's baby time (my wife did for a bit). I guess it depends on how close they are. Even if he's the biggest asshole in the world - the physical desire would still be there (short of him beating her or calling her a fat fvcking pig and making her oink or something). Sex is still present even when couples hate each other. So if she's not getting it from him - she's getting it from somewhere else (either another dude or the stress she's putting on herself is taking its place).

i don't understand why you'd have each others emails and everything. it's not like i'm alone on that. it ain't trolling. i think you're insecure if you need that stuff. 2 others in here feel the same. every relationship is different, but this seems unhealthy to me

Had a really long talk with her, and we had an even longer **** session. So I'm going to keep working at this for now. She apologized for being so awful. There are things we both need to work and we're going to try it out. I think her self esteem and stress issues have been building up and I'm the one that has to deal with it lol. I'm going to work on trying to boost her self esteem (need your help Jackie) and I'll keep you all updated. Thanks again for all the support all. Really do love the girl, and want to make it work. So we'll see.

@jedigavin

Scar, a couple of things.

1) Congrats on getting sympathy anal.

2) I realize what you mean by "boost her self esteem" - but do NOT lose sight of the fact that SHE needs to be the one responsible for being happy. You cannot shoulder that burden or it will tear you two apart and drive you fvcking BONKERS. She has to be happy with her situation for what it is and it can't be your job to make her happy.

3) Glad to see you're working on not being such a prick

4) Sounds like she was uber stressed about stuff and bottled it in (which took the place of sexual urges). The best thing you can do is be more candid and open with her - and talk to her so that this stuff doesn't happy. A little disagreement/fight every now and then is a lot better than a sexless relationship where she just explodes one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarborough View Post
    Had a really long talk with her, and we had an even longer **** session. So I'm going to keep working at this for now. She apologized for being so awful. There are things we both need to work and we're going to try it out. I think her self esteem and stress issues have been building up and I'm the one that has to deal with it lol. I'm going to work on trying to boost her self esteem (need your help Jackie) and I'll keep you all updated. Thanks again for all the support all. Really do love the girl, and want to make it work. So we'll see.
    So glad to hear that, Scar!

Let me know if there is anyway I can help As a female with little to no self esteem I can maybe provide insight and maybe even translate