Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: My Buddy's Wife

Very Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    So glad to hear that, Scar!

Let me know if there is anyway I can help As a female with little to no self esteem I can maybe provide insight and maybe even translate
    stop saying that **** jack. you're pissing me off. you're wonderful gal and we all love you here (not to mention all the naughty things we want to do with you).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    stop saying that **** jack. you're pissing me off. you're wonderful gal and we all love you here (not to mention all the naughty things we want to do with you).
    What are you going to do with her, have her put on a strap on and **** you in the ass?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    What are you going to do with her, have her put on a strap on and **** you in the ass?
    Meh, she wouldn't be intrested in pooping on his face...Thats what them sneaky bastards are into anyhow.

Last edited by Takenover; 01-07-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    not sure yet. but if i was dealing with your little whiteboy ass, i'll be the one who's pitching.

You'd have to find the pitching machine first. Teeeeeeny tiny

6. Default

Way to get back on track... =]

Takes back advice after reading further lol

New advice if shes hot bang the swinger
    Last edited by cape444; 01-07-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape444 View Post
    Think the train derailed crashed lol

Onion if it was just the kiss and hand job I would say let it go chalk it up to the booze and keep your distance from her, the fact that there was a Montreal free for all offered and re-offered when you called her on it makes things a lot more tricky.

You owe it to your buddy to tell him you might not be the first one either
    LOL, keep reading

Scarborough women are ****ed plain and simple lol, let things settle cool down a bit sit down with her and as much as it sucks talk to her and find out whats wrong no subtle bull**** clear the air it might even be a valid reason if it's not then go from there

Quote Originally Posted by Scarborough View Post
    It's a tough situation, I just moved in with her and got a new job right by my new places. She said to me this morning "Maybe if you were nicer you'd get laid more". It has become a big problem.
    It's over. Seriously. It's over.