Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Thread: Bear bait

Default Bear bait

Scottish wildlife enthusiast makes a documentary on his observations of polar bears. Luckily his pod prevents him from becoming dinner...

So did the bear get him? That vid ended pretty quickly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Nope. Apparently the bear scared the **** out of him for 45 minutes but eventually gave up.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/01/wa...a-perspex-box/

And this is why you should only wrestle bears under the supervision of an expert bear-wrestler. Professional supervision prevents accidents!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like shiny things!

I hate to see a bear go hungry.

Repent Ash, repent!

This made me laugh, only because it reminded me of this scene:

remember the japanese guy that got his arm chewed off for trying to play with a polar bear. i think it was a guy

Check out "Project Grizzly": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117395/

Sexxxxxxy, sexy momma.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I hate to see a bear go hungry.
    And I'd guess 99% of the polar bear population is starving.

With that said, I always look at these type of videos/shows with a bit of skepticism.

There was that one incident where they guy was doing a "nature show" with animals that he captured and setting up "dangerous" shoots for production value.

This one seems a bit odd in that there is a camera crew watching from afar (multiple crews from what I could tell) and he seemed pretty interested in keeping the camera on himself the entire time. I could be seeing something that isnt there - but the storm of events is present imo.