Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 some question

Default 3 some question

So after a long marriage, I've been pushing the idea of a 3-some and my wife has agreed to having a 3-some with a chick as long as we have a 3-some with a guy 1st. I'm not sure what I think about this. If I knew it would be a 1 time thing with a guy I'd probably be good but my worries are what if it sparks her interest in other guys. I mean, we've been with only each other for over 10 years (with a slight exception that I might post in another thread to get advice). Anyways I'm not sure if I want to make the deal and on top of that, not sure how to find a chick for a 3-some. My wife is hot so she knows a lot of hot chicks.

troll lol... Onion, is this your buddy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@jedigavin

Quote Originally Posted by craftjl View Post
    ...and my wife has agreed to having a 3-some with a chick as long as we have a 3-some with a guy 1st.
    There is only one kind of threesome, two chicks + one guy. End of conversation.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

Quote Originally Posted by just Brian View Post
    There is only one kind of threesome, two chicks + one guy. End of conversation.
    I'm going to use this altered pic one more time...

No good can come from this. None.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

what's with you whities wanting to see your wives get banged by other men while you're watching?

it's a trade. you get yours i get mine

Why don't you just shortcut things and get divorced first? Then you can have a threesome and not worry about anything, especially getting ball batter shot at you from some other dude's yogurt cannon before you get the threesome with two chicks. She'll probably get her wish of seeing you get a facial from some other dude and then tell you she's changed her mind about a threesome with another chick, and that she's leaving you for the other guy while taking half of what you own. Game, set, match.

so i decided to not bring this up any more but now she is really interested in this and even describe the type of guy shed want (basically the exact opposite of me). And when she starts talking bout it she gets really horny. I am now honestly a little worried about her level of interest and I may have open a bag of worms

Congratulations! You have ****ed yourself by being a giant asshole who wanted to ****ed other chicks while being married! Your options are now divorce or many years spent in counseling! Not sure which to chose? No worries, the both cost **** loads of money and will ruin your life! Who would have thought not being monogamous would ruin a relationship? Not you, cause you're a ****ing retard!