Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Excellent comedy by Neil Simon, Murder by Death which skewers all the classic detectives of literature and full of stars.

You beat me to it!! I was going to suggest Murder by Death. Still makes me laugh and I've seen it a million times.

A great cast too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Possibly the worst trailer ever, but I really like this movie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This movie will never be on anybody's top 20 list but to me it is one of the best martial arts movies of the 80's/early 90's. Plus it features a younger Forrest Whitaker.

Demolition Man, one of the best action movies of the 90s imo .

One of my all time favorite movies:

My favorite zombie movie:

Another one of my favorites:

And this one is just brilliant:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post

This movie will never be on anybody's top 20 list but to me it is one of the best martial arts movies of the 80's/early 90's. Plus it features a younger Forrest Whitaker.

Well, since we are talking Forrest Whitaker, I prefer Ghost Dog.

Repent Ash, repent!

Two of Robert Redfords better works.

3 Days of the Condor also featuring Max Von Sydow as a fatherly, yet lethal hitman closing in on him.

Jeremiah Johnson

Repent Ash, repent!

Buffalo Bill and the Indians (or Sitting Bulls History lesson). Paul Newman is Buffalo Bill and he hires Sitting Bull and ends up confounded at every turn by Bull. Bill is a huckster and getting gamed at his own game. Paul Newman, Harvey Kietel, Burt Lancaster and others. Its one of the early revisionist westerns meaning it was more realistic about the old west and not romanticized.

LIttle Big Man. My favorite work of Dustin Hoffman and a tour de force for Chief Dan George. Its a damn funny movie but also serious. Be sure and watch to the end of Chief Dan Georges death scene where he talks some smack about his wife.

Repent Ash, repent!