Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    And apparently another women had scared the guy off by looking at him:
    Good call! When you and your children are faced with possible bodily harm you should wait and see if this person breaking the law or attempting to break the law will be scared off by a look. If you or your children get raped, killed or beaten at least you gave it your all and "looked" and the criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Sounds like a violent rapist to me.
    The funny thing is that most people that are rapist, murderers and general criminals usually announce their intent before committing the crime, they like to give folks the opportunity to stop them or get away before they do the deed.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clamcakes View Post
    Yeah, I'd have only done three at the most... just in case he had a buddy with him.
    This is why an assault rifle with a 30 round magazine comes in handy =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySteve View Post
    Good call! When you and your children are faced with possible bodily harm
    "You infer all that from someone ringing a doorbell?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You infer all that from someone ringing a doorbell?"
    No I infer that from someone forcing the door open with a crowbar. Did you miss that part?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySteve View Post
    No I infer that from someone forcing the door open with a crowbar. Did you miss that part?
    Did you miss the part where we were talking about her initial reaction to the doorbell?

Did you miss the part where we were talking about her initial reaction to the doorbell?
    Whats great is that you guys speculate how it all went down. Why don't you tell me what her initial reaction to the doorbell was.

How is that germane here, or randy or tito for that matter?
    He broke in and then got shot. She didn't shoot through the door.

She was afraid of the guy. Maybe he pounded on the door. Maybe he looked around a lot first. I'll click the link in a bit but not much listed as her reason for her behavior. Clearly it must be his skin color. Damned hate crime if you ask me.

Beginning of article says she thought he was a solicitor so she didn't respond. Likely just wanted him to leave and not hear a sales pitch or if she wanted to learn about Jesus.

Sounds like an open and shot case

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    How is that germane here, or randy or tito for that matter?
    He broke in and then got shot. She didn't shoot through the door.

She was afraid of the guy. Maybe he pounded on the door. Maybe he looked around a lot first. I'll click the link in a bit but not much listed as her reason for her behavior. Clearly it must be his skin color. Damned hate crime if you ask me.
    What the **** are you talking about?