Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 118
  1. #71

    Default

    Kill those who disagree. Then everyone will agree.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Okc, OK
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    You call jackie a racist to? You sure do hate women to attack her, not once but twice now. You know damn good and well bad part of town is color blind.
    He's doing what he does anytime he loses an argument, goes into full blown troll mode
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Posts
    5,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO SAY GUN-NUTS ARE VIOLENT!!!

    HAHA..That was the point. I own 16 guns There is a huge difference in gun owners, and gun nuts. Assualt rifles are pointless, and I own a couple. Deer dont usually let you get off more than 1 shot anyhow, and the chances of a whole crowd needing sprayed at my house is far fetched.

  4. Default

    Damn black people, making it unsafe for everyone.....

    I can't even tie my shoes without one of them walking by and stealing my air.
    Last edited by DriveBy73; 01-09-2013 at 09:44 AM.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    4,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takenover View Post
    HAHA..That was the point. I own 16 guns There is a huge difference in gun owners, and gun nuts. Assualt rifles are pointless, and I own a couple. Deer dont usually let you get off more than 1 shot anyhow, and the chances of a whole crowd needing sprayed at my house is far fetched.
    i live in the city, so i don't have any. plus at the kind of close quarters you're going to get in this house, i'll be ok. my girlfriend on the other hand is wanting to get a pistol. i don't like the idea because we have toddlers in here and toddlers get into ****. the only way it'd be ok is if the gun wasn't loaded, and therefore useless, or stashed up where they couldn't get it, also useless.

    i like the idea of a 410 shotgun with birdshot. not going to kill, but definitely get the point across that we'd appreciate it if they went to another house. rocksalt is a tv trick, doesn't work at all. it can't pentrate a tshirt unless you're like 5 feet away

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Damn black people, making it unsafe for everyone.....

    I can't even tie my shoes without one of them walking by and stealing my air.
    the jews steal the air with their big noses. the blacks like to steal hubcaps and snatch chains.

  7. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    the jews steal the air with their big noses. the blacks like to steal hubcaps and snatch chains.
    Your shtick was kind of amusing before, but it's gotten old. You haven't come up with any new material in the last 5 years?

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Your shtick was kind of amusing before, but it's gotten old. You haven't come up with any new material in the last 5 years?
    I don't understand. I've only been a member since 2011.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    the jews steal the air with their big noses. the blacks like to steal hubcaps and snatch chains.
    Stealing hubcaps is reserved by my Mexican hermanos!!!
    Last edited by DriveBy73; 01-09-2013 at 02:09 PM. Reason: yo soy retardo

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Stealing hubcaps is reserved my my Mexican hermanos!!!
    racist.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •