Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    You're a fool if you don't have a weapon.
    my fist are weapons. strong as thors hammer.

I'm not sad this guy got shot. Good riddance. However, I think the point is that more often than not, this is not the story. The story is someone shooting someone innocent, or hurting themselves. The fantasy of shooting the black devils who are trying to rape you is an anomaly.

It'd be like if people kept a pet bear around to eat any intruders or coyotes, but about 75% of the time, the bear just ended up mauling them or eating their kids.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Jackie's point, I live in Gwinnett County and I wouldn't really classify Loganville as a bad area. But that has no bearing on what happened. Like I said, dude got what he had coming to him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    To Jackie's point, I live in Gwinnett County and I wouldn't really classify Loganville as a bad area.
    #Boom.

Even the cypto-fascist KnockOut agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    #Boom.

Even the cypto-fascist KnockOut agrees.
    Agrees with what? I said more than once "if I'm thinking of the right area"...it's totally possibly I'm not thinking of the right area. All I know is that Gwinnett County has had some major issues with drugs and drug related crime and a lot of people, in certain areas, are moving.

I even gave proof of that, but I'm sure you didn't read as facts don't seem to be your strong suit. Those pesky facts just get in the way...

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    You're a fool if you don't have a weapon.
    Oh how I missed having an AK for all the countless hurricanes I've lived through. Really it's a miracle I'm still alive, I guess there must've been some divine intervention playing a part... Jesus, I'm getting all religious now!

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    Oh how I missed having an AK for all the countless hurricanes I've lived through. Really it's a miracle I'm still alive, I guess there must've been some divine intervention playing a part... Jesus, I'm getting all religious now!
    New Orleans was armagedon after Katrina. We had no such insanity in Houston after Ike. You just never know how people will react.

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    New Orleans was armagedon after Katrina. We had no such insanity in Houston after Ike. You just never know how people will react.
    Oh, Cbear, you know Juggs will be all over the racial implications in this post

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Oh, Cbear, you know Juggs will be all over the racial implications in this post
    Like Houston doesnt have a large minority population?

part of the difference was in how the local and state goves handled it and the people confidence or lack there of. In Nawlins, the gov was total failure and people freaked out. They kept waiting for the feds to come save them. In Houston the local gov was very proactive and the people were prepared to ride it out knowing the feds werent coming. Galveston was wiped out equally bad as Nawlins but people here got the hell out and didnt wait on the feds to save them. When people perceive a complete breakdown, some lose hope and some go wild and all hell breaks loose. Mayor Nagin (dem) failed Nawlins miserably; houstons mayor (dem) did a good job.

Repent Ash, repent!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    You guys in Denmark don't shoot at strong winds?? WTF? How are they supposed to learn not to come back around?