Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Alex Jones versus Piers Morgan on gun control.

Discuss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

First off, I think Jones is his own biggest enemy. If you strip away his insane ramblings about 9-11 and his ridiculous persona, I think he makes some points that are worth discussing. That being said, he offers no reasons why increasing regulations and puting more limitations on what firearms and accessories can be bought by a private citizen is a bad idea or has a negative effect. If the big debate was about outlawing all guns, i might give him more credence, but it's not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1. It's sad that so many people consider a fool like Alex Jones to be credible, although I feel like most of his listeners are laughing at him and not with him.
    2. He has the same disease that Cbear has where he will avoid answering questions at all costs that are damning to his arguments.
    3. Every single thing he says is a talking point. He just has 4-5 phrases he kept rotating.
    4. He appears to be too crazy at this point to have a conversation with. He kept tripping himself up when he'd be distracted by one of his other conspiracy theories. Perhaps some Adderall would be of benefit to him.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

No matter how any one else feels, I've always liked Alex Jones. He's very entertaining and thought provoking. Until now, I never knew if he was actually a lunatic or just a good businessman putting on a show.

Cased solved.

I think this video might be the high point of gun maximalist insanity. And that's saying something considering what we've seen from conservatives over the last few weeks.

Meeting of the blowhards. Should've had oreilly mediate

The best part is when he challenges him to a fight. Wait no, the best part is when he tries to mimic the accent.

The best part is where he informs Piers that England is effectively the movie Mad Max, yet Texas is nice and safe because he owns 50+ guns.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

He has a very conservative moment:

Jones: A few hundred
    Morgan: Actually it was 35.
    Jones: *THROW FECES*

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The best part is where he informs Piers that England is effectively the movie Mad Max, yet Texas is nice and safe because he owns 50+ guns.
    And we know who else lives in Texas...