Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Enjoying the format so far. Good combination of background and fighting. The family thing is an interesting twist too. Andy Enz should get a shot regardless. He showed a lot, but Hall is a beast.

Uriah Hall broke through as a trending topic on twitter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just tuned in but these last two black dudes have looked impressive...Uriah and that guy Dana said looks like Tyson. How did the earlier fights turn out? Pulling for the lanky British dude in this one.

pretty solid so far. the more boring fights are done as minute long highlights, so they aren't alowing any snoozers in the premier. the talent level seems much better overall than the past few seasons I have watched

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
    I just tuned in but these last two black dudes have looked impressive...Uriah and that guy Dana said looks like Tyson. How did the earlier fights turn out? Pulling for the lanky British dude in this one.
    A lot of good fights I must say.

Suprisingly Chael took the lanky Brit instead of one of the explosive wrestler types.

I'm assuming they pick the 2 best losers to come back?

The season preview shown at the end of the episode shows absolutely ZERO in house shenanigans. Looks like it's going to be a sports competition/documentary type season.

Pretty ballsy (pronounced arrogant) for Jones to choose that as the first fight. Early picks should maximize your ability to keep control. Not saying it isn't a winnable fight but there have to be others that are more of a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    nice intro. stepping up the production already
    The fine tuning to the production values already make the show feel like it is more 'serious business' then previous seasons. Having the family members on hand for the elimination fights was also a nice touch.

Fundamentally the same show, but much improved.

END COMMUNICATION

Thor is clearly going to win this thing. He's the ****ing son of Odin. He's got this.